LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    But so it the van I am looking at plus it has all that extra room for changing out of wetsuits and would be nice for camping and road trips
    Fantasy van: E350 Sportsmobile:

http://www.sportsmobile.com/4_4x4sports.html

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    Fantasy van: E350 Sportsmobile:

http://www.sportsmobile.com/4_4x4sports.html
    I would love to have one of them with a 7.3l powerstroke diesel . I know a guy who has one he takes it all over on surf trips from Maine to FL

Today was such n amazing day ... weather was perfect ... surfed for 3 hrs with my buddys on the logs ... thigh to stomach + on set perfect rights ... didn't even wear the hood the whole time ... all in all a great february day

waist high in ocnj. it was a fun teaser day. about 10 people on every peak. most crowded 2ft winter day ive evr seen. Lots of PA licence plates. 7'10" was working great but a 9' or 10' would've been better. i'm jonseing for a real swell

I can't read this thread anymore. I knew it was going to be good today but was stuck at home all day. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by wavejunkie View Post
    waist high in ocnj. it was a fun teaser day. about 10 people on every peak. most crowded 2ft winter day ive evr seen.
    I was amazed how crowded it was also - small waves, sun, & temps over 40 degrees brought everyone out of hibernation.

Nice day

Small, but clean in OCNJ

Quote Originally Posted by lalit View Post
    I can't read this thread anymore. I knew it was going to be good today but was stuck at home all day. . . .
    yeaaa... i feel you dude. i set my alarm for 8 yesterday just so i could check the cams. it looked alright, but i was tired, so i went back to bed....... And now after reading this thread i have decided that i am a waste of oxygen..... i need to fix that.

Images
    i checked it right after church around 12 and it actually didn't look like fun to me. yeah there were small waves rolling in and the weather was nice but i didn't see anyone make a line and when it came down to it I decided it wasn't worth getting wet. Maybe it was better elsewhere...

got relatively bigger in the late afternoon but still really small;the way yesterday has been talked up you'd think it was world class...didn't any of you surf the last two decent size swells?