LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    3 surfboards for sale!

    1st: 6'0 tpatterson jfile, roundtail, perfect condition, $275
    2nd: 6'1 wrv custom, perfect condition exceat a minor repair on bottom, roundtail $275
    3rd: 6'3 fire wire rapidfire rounded pin, one pressure ding on the bottom, comes with clay marzo fins, perfect condition, riddin 3 times, $375
    bethany beach DE

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Long Branch
    Posts
    367
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by btownrevel View Post
    1st: 6'0 tpatterson jfile, roundtail, perfect condition, $275
    2nd: 6'1 wrv custom, perfect condition exceat a minor repair on bottom, roundtail $275
    3rd: 6'3 fire wire rapidfire rounded pin, one pressure ding on the bottom, comes with clay marzo fins, perfect condition, riddin 3 times, $375
    bethany beach DE
    I was kidding about me buying your board if you post every day..

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by btownrevel View Post
    1st: 6'0 tpatterson jfile, roundtail, perfect condition, $275
    2nd: 6'1 wrv custom, perfect condition exceat a minor repair on bottom, roundtail $275
    3rd: 6'3 fire wire rapidfire rounded pin, one pressure ding on the bottom, comes with clay marzo fins, perfect condition, riddin 3 times, $375
    bethany beach DE
    Someones broke and can't spell.

  4. #4
    You got any pics?

  5. #5
    Wonton your from pa....stay there....don't worry about people trying to sell boards....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtythirty34 View Post
    Wonton your from pa....stay there....don't worry about people trying to sell boards....
    Thank You!!!

  7. #7
    any pic on the 6'0

  8. #8
    what are the dimensions of the boards?

  9. #9
    But seriously...Ill talk to my PA friend who surfs about the 6'3''. He wants a bigger board. Went from 150 to 180 in a year.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by wontonwonton View Post
    But seriously...Ill talk to my PA friend who surfs about the 6'3''. He wants a bigger board. Went from 150 to 180 in a year.
    ha i wouldnt sell the board to you or your friend.
    and the 6'0 is gone, and 6'1,
    but i have a wrv 5'10 citation for sale, benn ridden once, 19 1/2 x 2 1/4