LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cocoa Beach, FL

I grew up in Clearwater so we were driving over to CoCoa all the time. If the guys selling the icee's is still at the pier, get the blue raspberry with marshmellow and cream!! It's the tits! Good vibe down there, locals cool, just don't go out there acting like a prick. Here is some shark info.... HA HA HA
    New Smyrna Beach in Volusia County, Fla., is the shark attack capital of the world, according to a database called the International Shark Attack File

Somebody said that Aguadilla, Puerto Rico might be a cheaper and better alternative.

F the sharks

Cocoa Beach and south is your best alternative. Plenty of beach breaks and parks to pull into with parking and showers -- all the comforts you'll need. You can get away from crowds except at the name breaks.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Yambo View Post
    Somebody said that Aguadilla, Puerto Rico might be a cheaper and better alternative.

F the sharks
    yes, that stretch of beach is the shark attack capital of the world, but the shark attacks are almost ALWAYS non-lethal. A bite mark on the leg. I mean, every now and again, something happens. The sharks in FL are not the ones you need to be worried about. I mean it. If you were travelling to Santa Cruz this month, I might agree with you, but central Florida has the kind of sharks you dont mind being in the water with...

And you do know that there are sharks in P.R. as well yes? And I would only assume the hospitals in Florida are better =)

But I will be the last guy to play tough guy about sharks. I am not a fan. But for real, dont worry about it in FL. Worst case scenerio you got a small gash on your leg and one kick as$ story.