LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Thumbs up spring lake surf report

Bare Wires will be providing a Spring Lake, NJ surf report.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Bare Wires will be providing a Spring Lake, NJ surf report.
    Siiiick, those guys are the best.

Spring lake sucks, dont ever surf there.

hey scoobeyville you suck and dont even try to tell people to not surf spring lake...it might be one of the best breaks in monmouth county...i bet you dont even surf in the winter and u just sit on this forum to pretend that you are surfing but really you are just being a pu**y and dont have the ballz to surf wintertime..and dont even think of coming down to LBI...LBI4LYFE

First, its Scobeyville - look on the front of your moms vodka bottle when she passes out in about 2 hours. Made in Scobeyville (i know she's drinking that cheap $hit)

Second, I do surf the winter, it's a little hard since the days are shorter and i have a job - you know, something lbi doesnt offer in the winter.

Third, your mother.

and if you think Spring lake is one of the best breaks in monmouth county, you have not ventured too far north, dummy

Talking

now, now people. to be honest we will be giving a report wherever we check or surf that particular morning. we just had to pick a town for the title, so we picked the town we are in. we will never name streets for those that are worried. just the town where we checked or saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    First, its Scobeyville - look on the front of your moms vodka bottle when she passes out in about 2 hours. Made in Scobeyville (i know she's drinking that cheap $hit)

Second, I do surf the winter, it's a little hard since the days are shorter and i have a job - you know, something lbi doesnt offer in the winter.

Third, your mother.

and if you think Spring lake is one of the best breaks in monmouth county, you have not ventured too far north, dummy
    You tell em scobeyville!

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cornholio View Post
    hey scoobeyville you suck and dont even try to tell people to not surf spring lake...it might be one of the best breaks in monmouth county...i bet you dont even surf in the winter and u just sit on this forum to pretend that you are surfing but really you are just being a pu**y and dont have the ballz to surf wintertime..and dont even think of coming down to LBI...LBI4LYFE

clearly missing the point of scobes post...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

i agree with scobey, spring lake doesnt have waves, ever.