LOGIN | REGISTER

panama / nicaragua contacts?

anybody here have a good contact in either panama or nicaragua? i'm thinking about going down there soon but don't have a travel buddy, so i was hoping to find someone legit...just reply or send me a pm. thanks!

Give and Surf Bocas del Toro

Need a place to stay oceanfront in Bocas del Toro, Panama within a stones throw of the best surf spots in Central America check out my organization at giveandsurf.org and email me with any questions.

Neil

I just bought my tickets to Panama for this Thursday-Wed.
    Check your inbox.

I've only been to popoyo and there are a bunch of surf hostels there but be prepared to pay a lot more than you would think for food. The food was good but way too expensive.

Images
    Check us out at www.surfandfish.com If you are interested in a guided all-inclusive surfing and fishing vacation, we got you covered. We have a 2:1 staff to guest ratio to ensure the highest level of service. Check our Captain's Log for all the proof you need! Surfari Charters International, Central America's #1 surfing and fishing charter company!

My family has a great place on the Pacific in Nicaragua. Several captains advertise for us and we are generally booked pretty solid. Visit http://www.gigantnicaragua.com