LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: surf watches

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=g+s...Golfman&_rdc=1

A lot of choices here and @leethestud you're the man, thanks for calling out the racism dude.

Images
    I got the Original Ocean Tide from Rip Curl it was a really good watch . Its so old that it only kept accurate tide data from 98 when I got it to 2008 LOL.

The Nixon is a really good tide watch too very slim and not bulky too . If I was on your budget i would go with nixon . Only down side there warranty dept is slow

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jonmharrell View Post
    if you want a real surf watch. dont get g shock. those are for stupied ass black peope. get the rip curl tresels watch. http://www.surfboardsetc.com/display...FYpN2god33Q7eA

it has everything you could think of.
    Way ta go David Duke and its People not peope you dumb ass
    Last edited by MATT JOHNSON; Feb 13, 2011 at 11:23 PM.

Casio Pathfinder, Pretty cool watch.Only like $30 bucks on Amazon and does have the moon phase function.

Images
    Well today I got the Lodown in Black and Blue for 78 bucks . It took a couple mins to figure out how to set the time and tide but after 5 mins of fumbling with it I got it . I reallly like the watch . The light is bright and I like the duel time / Dual tide so I got he 2 local breaks I surf the most and when I wanna figure out what the tide will be when I have the day off its really easy with the Future Tide. Wave Chrono is sweet to time sets or get a idea how much time between sets.

I think the Lodown is a nice watch and you get alot for your money.

i have a ripcurl "core tidewatch", its a stainless steel analog thing with tides/moon/range... I've had it for at least 10 years, and keeps right on ticking.

I got a Freestyle Tide 3.0 that been through a lot and still works great.

Kinda bummed. Had an older Ripcurl Tide that I had for years and never had a problem with it. It dissapeared sometime about two years ago when I stopped wearing a watch because of my job (snag hazzard, etc). Anyways, just wanted to get a new watch for surf sessions / trips, etc. The girl picked me up a brand new Tide on Friday evening. I wore it casually around Saturday and Sunday, and then finally got a chance to make it out into the water on Monday. Spent a few hours out in the water down in South Nags Head and when I got out of the water the inside of the face was fogging over... I was dissapointed... Then an hour later it just straight up stopped working. Dead as a hammer... Went from dissapointed to pissed. Hopefully this is a fluke. Gonna take it back to WRV in VB where she got it and see what they say about it.

Vestal Brig by jordy... so nice!! its 140 though.

x10 on the Rip Curl Tidemasters. I have 3 and love them.