LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: chicken wings

chicken wings

Its a proven fact that chicken or the egg (as seen on man vs. Food)has the best wings on the planet ... but they aren't open year round... where are some other wing joints that have legit wings and good sauces in nj? Chegg has 15 sauces and never dissapoints ... especially breaded garlic spice.

Images
    Wing It in Villas , NJ best wings in Cape May County , NJ

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Wing It in Villas , NJ best wings in Cape May County , NJ
    Can't say I've had them but just checked out the menu and the sauce selection seems extremely weak ...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Karl View Post
    Can't say I've had them but just checked out the menu and the sauce selection seems extremely weak ...
    yeah they dont have a big selection but what they do have is really good and there wings are meaty not the little boney ass one you get at most places

HotKarl, here, you can try these at home. Franks red hot, vinegar and butter in a sauce pan until boiling. That's the base, now add YOUR ideas. I add garlic powder, a little sour cream and a little hot sauce called Da Bomb. (hot as hell!!!) Amount depends on how hot you want them. As far as the wings themselves, I don't bread them. Just season and deep fry, toss in sauce and rock 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    HotKarl, here, you can try these at home. Franks red hot, vinegar and butter in a sauce pan until boiling. That's the base, now add YOUR ideas. I add garlic powder, a little sour cream and a little hot sauce called Da Bomb. (hot as hell!!!) Amount depends on how hot you want them. As far as the wings themselves, I don't bread them. Just season and deep fry, toss in sauce and rock 'em!
    I don't have a deep fryer ... if I did I would deep fry everything ... might invest in one eventually ... I think I would want a food dehydrator before a deep fryer ... make some ballin beef jerky

I don't have a deep fryer either, just a pot. My wife gets pissed everytime! HA HA You're ruining the Calphalon! I do have a dehydrator, tryin different jerky was fun. If you get one, and you have a local butcher, get them to cut the meat for ya, it just makes it easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    I don't have a deep fryer either, just a pot. My wife gets pissed everytime! HA HA You're ruining the Calphalon! I do have a dehydrator, tryin different jerky was fun. If you get one, and you have a local butcher, get them to cut the meat for ya, it just makes it easier.
    What kind of cuts of beef are you using? And what whacky stuff have you dehydrated?

Dude, it has been a while. I think it was just a top round roast. I did try bananas (mine sucked) and apples (sucked, too) I got tired of waiting for crap! HA HA HA I think if I would have actually put more effort into it and time, I would have found more crap. If you get one, just remember, patience pays off!

Images
    Cluck you, Planet wings. but chegg is def the best