LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: no wax surfing

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    I think surf traction needs to evolve.
    if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Driftingalong View Post
    Someone makes skateboard like griptape for surfboards. I'm not sure who off the top of my head. I don't know if it's any good either, but you should be able to find it with a quick search.
    verasurf or versasurf

Sunny Rides for them, it must be legit. Just like Affliction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Driftingalong View Post
    Someone makes skateboard like griptape for surfboards. I'm not sure who off the top of my head. I don't know if it's any good either, but you should be able to find it with a quick search.
    That stuff will tear your skin up. I prefer velcro. A layer on your deck and little strips on your reef booties works great. I velcro'd my rash guard but I could'nt pop up. It also keeps your tin foil helmet on to stop all those unwanted voices in your head.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    i like to go all natural. right before you surf bang your wife/gf but then let loose on your board and its all sticky and ready to go.

Images
    Hey while we're testing surfing without the wax why not test out surfing without the leash, or the fins, or maybe boards that aren't event glassed....push your theory to the extreme and inform us of your results

Hey while we're testing surfing without the wax why not test out surfing without the leash, or the fins, or maybe boards that aren't event glassed....push your theory to the extreme and inform us of your results
    alaia board?

i surf without a leash whenever i longboard...

Quote Originally Posted by rustysrfr View Post
    if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!
    good thing you were not around when fiberglass boards took over the seemingly unbroken wood boards

Quote Originally Posted by surfrr View Post
    how about a carbon fiber board with no fins only perpellers, foot straps, built in gps with a swellinfo app. lights for night surfing and a horn ! to let people know not to drop in.

the leash is a hard one to figure out.

i would to hear other ideas about a leash

Images
    just wondering what you dont like about wax?

i enjoy waxing up while getting ready to paddle out, its like a part of the process...plus it smells awesome, i dont get what there is not to like

i enjoy wax and chewing it lol but it adds up $$$$