LOGIN | REGISTER

bleed of boardbag fees

What do you guys think are the chances of:

A:flying with 3 boards in a 2 board bag...well padded...and them not getting damaged?

B:getting away with paying for 1 board?

In all of my trips i have never had to pay for more than 1 board and have always taken 2. Im thinking about pushing it this trip to california cuz ill be there a month and would like to add the 3rd board for diversity.

Looks like you are looking for trouble

I recently went on a trip and used the computers at jfk to check in... and it asked if I had extra bags but it didn't ask if it was a surfboard, so I only got charged 30$ to bring a packed board bag jet blue

Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    I recently went on a trip and used the computers at jfk to check in... and it asked if I had extra bags but it didn't ask if it was a surfboard, so I only got charged 30$ to bring a packed board bag jet blue
    I love Technology!

West Long Branch, New Jersey, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    What airport? Does anyone know if this is possible at AC airport with spirit? Im going to PR from there in march and saving a few bucks would be awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleKev View Post
    What airport? Does anyone know if this is possible at AC airport with spirit? Im going to PR from there in march and saving a few bucks would be awsome.
    It was jfk airport if your going to Pr Agudilla airport fly out of jfk cheaper flights compared to spirit in ac

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleKev View Post
    If you don't mind can I ask what you pay to fly out of AC to PR?

I'm leaving for PR next week for that monster swell moving in. . I've always flown out of JFK...but, this time I am flying out of NWK.

Just curious...