LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Images

Fantasy Surf League

Okay, so I just registered at fantasysurfer.com. I just created a "club", so now it is asking me for email addresses to invite people....

So, list your email on this thread if you would like in and I will add you. If you would prefer, you can PM it to me. But either way, send me an email and I will start the invites. I assume we can get up to like 15-20 people...

So, let me know... A couple people PMed interest to me also.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SearchForShacks View Post
    4 of us already. I have a few non swellinfo guys im inviting too.

Yeah thats cool. My buddy who is that second email said he was reading surfer last ngiht and saw that last years overall winner was from VB.

People need to pay attention to the rules, cause you dont have to have 8 surfers, the more surfers you have the better chance at points you have but you dont have to have 8, its not like you would have an illegal lineup or anything.

Images
    cool. Good to know. My money worked out the way i wanted, so im full now, but I could have gone 1 for 2 on a couple guys.

I am interested to see what the club feature is. Like, will we be pitted against each other head to head in points each week or is it just like fantasy golf where it keeps overall scores for the year and we are all just ranked until the end...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Okay, so I just registered at fantasysurfer.com. I just created a "club", so now it is asking me for email addresses to invite people....

So, list your email on this thread if you would like in and I will add you. If you would prefer, you can PM it to me. But either way, send me an email and I will start the invites. I assume we can get up to like 15-20 people...

So, let me know... A couple people PMed interest to me also.
    ortleysurfer@verizon.net