LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Ohh da**! I can't believe they are running it. The conditions are supposed to worsen through the weekend... Interesting. Since they have such a large window, im surprised they are kicking it off.
    i think they usually try to get round 1 over with asap, that way they can take all the time they want with the elimination heats.

Images
    ahh. Makes sense. They may be able to finish off round one in the morning then put it on hold. I never really pay close attention to the details of these ASP events. I assumed they were like the NSSA and the local stuff I have been involved with. They pick a day in the window and go for it. There are no week long waits. Its a couple of days back to back and its done...

I didnt realize that these ASP events go over 14 days and stuff... Thats crazy. The competetors are going to have like 5 days of just chilling on the gold coast. After the first round...

I guess thats the best way to do to get the proper days in... Its just crazy. Thats like golfers playing a thursday, then taking a week off before their next round!

Images
    the quicksilver site sucks. I have ridiculous bandwidth and the live video feature is terrible. It keeps fading and disconnecting. Its like their server is overloaded.

Same **** happened 10 years ago to all the fantasy sports sites. They couldnt handle the user work loads.

yeah the live feeds almost always suck online, i think it used to be worse though. In Australia everyone watches the contests in high def on cable tv....

Does fuel tv ever do live ASP contests in the states?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by epidemicepic View Post
    yeah the live feeds almost always suck online, i think it used to be worse though. In Australia everyone watches the contests in high def on cable tv....

Does fuel tv ever do live ASP contests in the states?
    No, never live. Fuel is great, but extremely low budget.

after frist round how did you guys do?

Well after the first round 6 of my 8 won their heat.... I have Dusty Payne and Alej Muniz (not sure on spelling) going in round 2 whenever that will be

I have bede durbidge, dusty, and pat g that didn't win their heats.

I wish i picked up owen wright, dan ross, and kerr instead.

Yeah i had a hard time not getting Owen Wright but with him being goofy footed and like 9 mil i decided against it. I have Joel, Taj, Mick, Julian Wilson, Josh Kerr, Jordy that won their heats, but like i said i need Dusty Payne and Alej Muniz to win theri second round heats at least.

By the way bede is a great pick guys is strong once they get some real waves. I couldnt decide between Bede and Mick Fanning i went with Mick due to his recnt success at Sanpper, its his home break so...

Images
    the fantasy site is pretty busted. I wish it gave daily updates in real time etc like all the other fantasy sports engines.

I just keep checking the quicksilver site to see my guys records. Have you guys found out how to see live scoring or anyhing?
    In fantasy baseball/football, you can see a guys home run 5 seconds after it happens.

On my fantasy surfing dashboard, it just shows the guys i selected.

Maybe im missing something. Any advice?

from my understanding all its based on is contest results so i would imagine that nothing will update untill end of contest