LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 105

Thread: baby wipes?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brant/AC
    Posts
    106

    baby wipes?

    Strange question ....


    So last night me and a few friends were hanging out and one went to the bathroom and found baby wipes( I do not have a kid). I said so I can get that "fresh outta the shower clean" feeling after droppin a deuce. Half agreed with me half thought we were bonkers and had an argument with me for 10 mins ... regular TP sometimes doesn't do the trick.

    So bottom line, what are your thought about anyone, not being a baby, using baby wipes/ moist toilet paper for their personal hygiene needs as opposed to using dry normal TP?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Wildwood ,Nj
    Posts
    2,992
    Images
    5
    All as I can say as a dad with 3 kids is dont flush them or they will back up your pipes. U have the get the bio ones that break down if your gonna flush them

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,518
    Images
    5
    I have to say moist toweletts make sense. Imagine this scenario: Your walking your dog in the park, and he decides to drop one, you take a baggy and reach down to pick it up, and poop touches the side of your finger. How many people would grab a dry paper towel and wipe it off and consider themselves clean? Any normal person would not be able to rest until they could get to a bathroom and scrub their hand with hot soapy water to clean any trace of it off. For some reason we are supposed to think our asses are clean after dragging a dry napkin over it? Makes no sense that's why I love the Japanese, they have bidet toilets just for this purpose. As you can see you touched ona sore subject with me .
    Last edited by Zippy; Feb 19, 2011 at 02:03 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    4,526
    Images
    26
    this is a funny thread. I was unaware that men used these "baby wipes" after dropping a duece. But one of my best friends growing up who still lives in baltimore swears by them. He is a straight thug life gangster guy too. Its hilarious. He acts all hard, and then when he comes to visit CA, he is like, Yo, we gotta go to rite aid and get some wipes yo. Cause I can't sh** without em... Coming from him, its hilarious...

    So anyway, last time I was in MD at my wife's family's house, all of their bathrooms now have them, and I asked why, and her 22 year old step brother said that he cannot wipe his as$ without a baby wipe. He like cant even stop at a gas station... Its some strange new thing...

    So, its a more common thing, that makes sense... But man, I can't get over wiping my as$ and having it feel all wet. Its just unnatural... I guess its an acquired feel....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,518
    Images
    5
    I like my ass to be so clean you can eat off it, I don't mean you exactly...... well you get the point. I ask you this, which is more unnatural, having a butt temporarily dampened by wonderfull disenfecting agents or walking around all day with a microthin layer of poop schmeared back there?
    Last edited by Zippy; Feb 19, 2011 at 02:24 AM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post

    So, its a more common thing, that makes sense... But man, I can't get over wiping my as$ and having it feel all wet. Its just unnatural... I guess its an acquired feel....

    HAHAHA! Yeah, it makes total sense, but it takes some getting use to. This thread is awesome

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    4,526
    Images
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I like my ass to be so clean you can eat off it, I don't mean you exactly...... well you get the point. I ask you this, which is more unnatural, having a butt temporarily dampened by wonderfull disenfecting agents or walking around all day with a microthin layer of poop schmeared back there?
    I really can't argue with that. Well played sir.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,518
    Images
    5
    I could go on about this subject all day .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Monmouth County
    Posts
    173
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I have to say moist toweletts make sense. Imagine this scenario: Your walking your dog in the park, and he decides to drop one, you take a baggy and reach down to pick it up, and poop touches the side of your finger. How many people would grab a dry paper towel and wipe it off and consider themselves clean? Any normal person would not be able to rest until they could get to a bathroom and scrub their hand with hot soapy water to clean any trace of it off. For some reason we are supposed to think our asses are clean after dragging a dry napkin over it? Makes no sense that's why I love the Japanese, they have bidet toilets just for this purpose. As you can see you touched ona sore subject with me .
    Zippy I have to agree with you on the Japanese use of the bidet being more hygienic. But what boggles my mind is that they also have some bathroom practices that are less hygienic in my opinion than American customs. For instance, some of their toilets (the traditional Japanese toilet) are still simply pits on the floor. These still exist in a lot of public areas. I can't forget going to a bathroom at Yoyogi park in Tokyo and finding a steaming pile of **** next to one of these pit toilets, presumably left by an American schmuck who didn't know what he was doing lol...And then there is their shower routine. They have a shower "room" with a stool that you sit on and wash yourself while cold and soaking wet - the water is not kept running but just quickly used to get you wet. And then you soak in a warm tub of already bathed in (used) water that has been kept in there for a day or two, dead skin cells a muck.

    But to get back to the original point, I don't feel there is anything wrong or strange about keeping wipes in the bathroom.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,518
    Images
    5
    Yeah those pit toilets would be odd to use for sure. I have done a bunch of hiking and fishing, far, far into the woods following small streams etc. When you are out there obviously there are no bathrooms so if you have to go, you find a tree and do your thing. Well when taking a (you know what) in the squating position it leaves you cleaner than any other position including western style toilets. There are reasons why dogs get into that squat and other than an old or sick dog there are rarely any remnants. I'm gonna mock up a proto type for an ass spreader to minimize the number of sanitary wipes needed in order to avoid the issue that Matt mentioned. Ha ha I like this thread.