LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: baby wipes?

butt wipes

I am in the wastewater business and butt wipes are awful!!! Might be nice on the butt, but those things are wreking havick on everthing else. They are clogging pipes, clogging pumps, clogging septic tanks, and wastewater treatment plants and are a full pain in the A@#. And the service calls to take are of these issues are not cheap!!! What ever happened to being environmental friendly and conserving????? These are a one use and toss and of couse more expensive than toilet paper. My rule of thumb on toilet paper is as long as my finger does not go through while wiping its good stuff!!

first, yes baby wipes are awesome! I run a lot on lunch at work and they are a fairly good substitute for a shower. And if you got any hotties at your job believe, me...they are better than axe or boss or any of those expensive colognes...the smell of baby subliminally gets women aroused.

second, anyone who thinks "ehhh, what the hell, it's only one little sheet" deserves their $500 plumber bill, as did I.

oh yeah, good for the ass, too.

Images
    Well, this topic is a first.

hot karl posting on the benefits of baby wipes. wow. somebody's infatuated with sh1t.

I've had at least one kid in diapers for the last 5 years so diaper wipes are always lying around. yes, I've used em. And I've often wondered if I was alone. This thread is the first time I realized that I'm not. Hilarious.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fallingsky View Post
    I am in the wastewater business and butt wipes are awful!!! Might be nice on the butt, but those things are wreking havick on everthing else. They are clogging pipes, clogging pumps, clogging septic tanks, and wastewater treatment plants and are a full pain in the A@#. And the service calls to take are of these issues are not cheap!!! What ever happened to being environmental friendly and conserving????? These are a one use and toss and of couse more expensive than toilet paper. My rule of thumb on toilet paper is as long as my finger does not go through while wiping its good stuff!!
    I have to second this and Matt Johnson. As a landlord, I tell each tenant not to flush these things or anything else besides what comes out and a reasonable amount of tp, that's it. Even if the box says flushable, they're not. I've talked to at least four plumbers about this and they all agree.

I have had to pay plumbers to come out at least three times for these things.

Wow, you know the surfing is bad when we start talking about wiping our ass' on a surf chat!!! LOL

Images
    i use baby wipes every times i crap!
    be careful tho!
    DO NOT FLUSH! ruins your systema nd also very very environmentally unfriendly.

good for hemorroids if you been drinking a lot.

Images
    Interesting thread....Baby wipes may seem appealing and be warranted for that special sh1tuation but I would say it's probably overkill to put them into the regular buttwipe rotation....haha. It's easy to think that since they are moist your butt will be moist too, however, repeated use of them (with all their chemicals, just read the label) on a regular basis will probably dry you out back there and make things uncomfortable. Also, the use of baby wipes may give some people a false sense of security that because they are disinfectants, hand washing is not necessary. As others have said they will create havoc for your plumbing system. Finally, they aren't as eco-friendly as toilet paper and the cost of using baby wipes versus toilet paper is much more expensive. IMHO, good to have on hand but not good enough to supplant the good old two-ply charmin....

Sidenote trivia....Wiping with paper has only been around about 200 years and prior to that it was common practice to wipe with your left hand or leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    hot karl posting on the benefits of baby wipes. wow. somebody's infatuated with sh1t.
    Hahaha I'm not infatuated with **** but just like to be clean...

And I chose the name because of how hysterical the act of a hot karl is .. been a joke with buddies for a while ... probably ever since we saw it in a southpark episode many years ago.

But its good to hear I'm not crazy for using wipes for my personal hygiene needs.