LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: baby wipes?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I could go on about this subject all day .

best thread all winter.

When I traveled through europe bidets were in every hostel/hotel i stayed at. You think baby wipes are great? How about a powerwash up the arse? next house i buy will have one of these.

god didn't intend to walk the earth with crusty shorts or mud butt.

this thread

doesn't stink!

Modern Marvels had a two part show tonight on Bathroom Tech. What a coincidence! I didn't see anything about the evolution of baby wipes, maybe someone should write the show and suggest they edit it before it re-airs

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Yeah those pit toilets would be odd to use for sure. I have done a bunch of hiking and fishing, far, far into the woods following small streams etc. When you are out there obviously there are no bathrooms so if you have to go, you find a tree and do your thing. Well when taking a (you know what) in the squating position it leaves you cleaner than any other position including western style toilets. There are reasons why dogs get into that squat and other than an old or sick dog there are rarely any remnants. I'm gonna mock up a proto type for an ass spreader to minimize the number of sanitary wipes needed in order to avoid the issue that Matt mentioned. Ha ha I like this thread.
    im more of a hanging monkey kind of guy while in the woods. just find a good branch that can hold your weight hang there and drop the bomb. cuz the squat can kind of be messy and you can miss and have it lan on yourself.

Be a man , use your hand.

^^ HAHA - my friend went to bali over the summer and he siad no body shakes hands lefty, cuz the left hand is thir TP

Images
    I cannot believe that someone started this thread. This is ridiculous.... You guys are all nuts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseknuckle View Post
    I cannot believe that someone started this thread. This is ridiculous.... You guys are all nuts
    Ill take that as a compliment!

Images
    I know it's been flat for a long time, but has it really come to this? Man...

Images
    You know, for the first time on this forum we are acting like adults discussing a very important subject and all we get is ridicule. I think everyone needs to take a step back and realize that even surfers need to have an outlet to discuss something that affects us all. I for one vote for the continuation of this thread on the grounds that it will ultimately have a positive impact on the attitudes of everybody both in and out of the water. Who's with me, show of hands.
    Last edited by Zippy; Feb 20, 2011 at 08:27 PM.