LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: baby wipes?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Those aren't ass wipes, they're the ones they rub on your arm when performing injections.

wiping your butt with dry toilet paper is like "washing your car" with a dry rag

used to use wipes and they felt great. my dad who is a plumber put an end to that because of them not being good for the system at all. now stuck with dry TP :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I have to say moist toweletts make sense. Imagine this scenario: Your walking your dog in the park, and he decides to drop one, you take a baggy and reach down to pick it up, and poop touches the side of your finger. How many people would grab a dry paper towel and wipe it off and consider themselves clean? Any normal person would not be able to rest until they could get to a bathroom and scrub their hand with hot soapy water to clean any trace of it off. For some reason we are supposed to think our asses are clean after dragging a dry napkin over it? Makes no sense that's why I love the Japanese, they have bidet toilets just for this purpose. As you can see you touched ona sore subject with me .
    we dont use our assholes to pick our nose, grab our food, or hold our childrens' hands right before they pick their nose and stick their fingers in their mouth. who cares if its a little dirty, i shower and change undies once a day. if anyone wants to pay a little extra for baby wipes go ahead but i dont think it matters

bottom line: wash your hands! do whatever you want about your bum

Images
    the best method: wipe with normal tp then hit the baby wipes, then dry off with a quick dry run of tp. feel great and become more aerodynamic when fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by SoDelLocal View Post
    the best method: wipe with normal tp then hit the baby wipes, then dry off with a quick dry run of tp. feel great and become more aerodynamic when fighting.
    not as good as your method but works for me: plan your dumps for immediately before your shower or a surf session. theres something great about the ocean washing away the shiiet from between your asscheeks

Images
    How bout we all just take dumps in the ocean? It'd be like your own giant bidet....it'd save on tp/wipes and it would keep away kooks and tourists

Images
    Zippy: I was at Babys R Us registering for our baby shower this afternoon. I had the Skew Gun and was picking stuff. We scanned a box of like a jumbo-6 months supply of baby wipes. Thousands of them in a big crate. I thought of you man!

I guess I will have to do some testing this summer!

Images
    i might start sending all my used baby wipes to sunny garcia's fanclub.

Images
    another thought. If we wipe all babies as$es with these incredible baby wipes that keep the butt so clean and hygienic... At what age does the cleanliness cut-off begin? Once you can wipe yourself, you no longer use them? From then on, the micro thin poo layer becomes a part of life? I guess kids are taught with TP. Setting them up for years of poo layers and spreading pink eye when they fart. This could be a new frontier in parenting. If you never remove the baby wipe from the process, it would revolutionize the world. The kids would have clean as$es for ever. Think globally, act locally. Start with your own as$. Then maybe your kid's. Then, maybe the world's.