LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 105

Thread: baby wipes?

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    4,198
    Images
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by eppeldaa View Post
    i think they end up where everything else ends up...
    somehwere in nature


    did you know that thrash is legal to dump in ocean - you just have to go out a certain distance - i think if you go out 90 miles or more you can dump anything at all...


    crazy
    Yup, all my navy buddies told me how they routinely take ships out off of coronado, go out the exact mileage to where it is legal, and they just dump away. He said they would wake up at night from the noises of sh** falling off the back s of the ships. He said they would throw desks, papers, furniture, old engine equipment. He just said they would load a ship up with every peice of large debris or waste that the navy had lying around on the west coast, and take it out and just push it off the back of the ship...

    If the US navy, 2011 still does this as a normal practice, imagine what everyone else around the globe does....

    You can dump sh** off as soon as you get out far enough.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    garbage state
    Posts
    848
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post

    You can dump sh** off as soon as you get out far enough.
    does that include dead bodies?

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    does that include dead bodies?
    we got the passaic river for that

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    another thought. If we wipe all babies as$es with these incredible baby wipes that keep the butt so clean and hygienic... At what age does the cleanliness cut-off begin? Once you can wipe yourself, you no longer use them? From then on, the micro thin poo layer becomes a part of life? I guess kids are taught with TP. Setting them up for years of poo layers and spreading pink eye when they fart. This could be a new frontier in parenting. If you never remove the baby wipe from the process, it would revolutionize the world. The kids would have clean as$es for ever. Think globally, act locally. Start with your own as$. Then maybe your kid's. Then, maybe the world's.
    i believe the reason we use wet wipes on baby's asses is not because of hygiene but more because of their sensitive baby skin and the fact that when they wear diapers all day there is piss and shieet sloshing around in their diapers which irritates their skin. once kids are old enough to wipe their own ass, we switchem over to tp. usually about age 2 or 3

  5. #65

    miller lite

    did you see the newest miller lite commercial? a surferman carrying baby wipes walks up to a bar and orders a light beer. the smokin hot waitress asks if he would prefer more taste or less taste at which he shrugs and says it doesnt matter. She then replies that when he grows up enough to wipe his ass with tp, to come back and she'll give him a miller lite

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Belmaaa
    Posts
    318
    i wish i had some babywipes right now...FYI
    Last edited by RightCoastRipper; Feb 24, 2011 at 08:25 PM.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cape May Co, NJ
    Posts
    471
    Baby wipes will clog your toilets. We went on a road trip in a rented motor home a few years ago. The gauge said FULL for the SHI#TER so we had it pumped out at a truck stop. The guy left the screw on cover hanging on the chain not put back on. We were going down I-95 at about 75 mph when everyone started blowing their horns. I look out the back window and a black Benz and a couple of other cars were covered in brown baby wipes and turds with their wipers on. Here the pipe was blocked and no matter how you drained it or pumped it - it never was empty - till now. That crap was blowing out all over the place. Really funny now only pretty funny then. Who ever rented it before us must have used a ton of wipes.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Long Branch
    Posts
    368
    Images
    3
    Just wanted to mention.. this thread changed my life. my sh**s were never so refreshing. thanks guys

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,186
    Quote Originally Posted by darippah View Post
    Just wanted to mention.. this thread changed my life. my sh**s were never so refreshing. thanks guys
    Three sea shell method, what movie was that, demolition man?

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    BELMAR, NJ
    Posts
    1,356
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Recycled Surfer View Post
    Baby wipes will clog your toilets. We went on a road trip in a rented motor home a few years ago. The gauge said FULL for the SHI#TER so we had it pumped out at a truck stop. The guy left the screw on cover hanging on the chain not put back on. We were going down I-95 at about 75 mph when everyone started blowing their horns. I look out the back window and a black Benz and a couple of other cars were covered in brown baby wipes and turds with their wipers on. Here the pipe was blocked and no matter how you drained it or pumped it - it never was empty - till now. That crap was blowing out all over the place. Really funny now only pretty funny then. Who ever rented it before us must have used a ton of wipes.
    Good Laugh- great old post! why are there not any more posts like this?