LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Sunny Fight Video - Burleigh

Images
    So if I heard that right Flores got into fight with a 16 year old "local surfer" and Sunny got involved?

Okay seems like Sunny will do anything to fight he wasnt even in the water but had to run 100yards down the beach to get into it

You ever notice Sunny never fights anyone his own size???? Did you notice that in the video Sunny grabed the kid when he had his back to him???

Seem like Sunny is a big *****

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    So if I heard that right Flores got into fight with a 16 year old "local surfer" and Sunny got involved?

Okay seems like Sunny will do anything to fight he wasnt even in the water but had to run 100yards down the beach to get into it

You ever notice Sunny never fights anyone his own size???? Did you notice that in the video Sunny grabed the kid when he had his back to him???

Seem like Sunny is a big *****

most overrated surfer too. I can't stand sunny's ghetto hawaiian attitude. He's also married to the daughter of peter cabell (very wealthy) former surfer. Sunny is a gold digger douche!!!

Images
    Interesting article. Started to feel bad for him. He bloated up to 240lbs in prison!!!

http://www.stabmag.com/individuals/sunny-garcia.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBlgUG9zXGA

This is the fight with Sunny and Nico in 2007, found it while i was looking for info on this. Nico looks scared out of his mind - i would be also.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBlgUG9zXGA

This is the fight with Sunny and Nico in 2007, found it while i was looking for info on this. Nico looks scared out of his mind - i would be also.
    Looks like Sunny didnt like the fact the Nico had the wave and took him out .

Another Example of how much Sunny is a ***** .

Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    most overrated surfer too. I can't stand sunny's ghetto hawaiian attitude. He's also married to the daughter of peter cabell (very wealthy) former surfer. Sunny is a gold digger douche!!!
    joey cabell stupid and he still surfs. Fukking tools the lot of you

he should be ashamed.

thats ****ed up

Images
    I would beat the crap out of someone fighting with my son too. Any dad would do that if they saw their child being harassed.

FLores and garcia's son were surfing. The "Local" was starting **** with sunny's son.

Flores is seen fighting the guy in the white shirt first (its at the end of the video) then all the **** they show first is sunny coming to the aid of his son.