LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 106
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Wildwood ,Nj
    Posts
    3,091
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by jonmharrell View Post
    dude if there is dudes talking **** to my son, i would do the same **** as sunny. the dude got what he had coming to him. Props to sunny. i agree with the camera man, but when someone steps out of line you gotta call them on it.
    Let your kid fight his own battles. He will get further in life and be more independent

    Sunny's kid is like him they both need there asses kicked

  2. #12

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Let your kid fight his own battles. He will get further in life and be more independent

    Sunny's kid is like him they both need there asses kicked
    100% agreed

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    4,749
    Images
    26
    yeah, sunny is a herb. His son was pulling that dumb hawiian local sh** on Flores cause Flores was showing up his son at his home break. His son talked sh**, started beef, and rather then letting his son handle his responsibilities like a man after he challenged a guy, he steps in from 100 yards awat and attacks some unsuspecting kid. That dude is a bi*** after that video. If you teach your son to be a tough guy local and run his gums at people, you better teach him how to throw his hands too. Cause anyone can run their mouth while their intimitating dad is on the beach, but when your son pops his mouth off and you aint around, he is gonna be the one unconscious in the water. Those guys are fu**ing clowns. Seriously.

    Sunnys resume: Won a couple HI events over a decade. Evaded the IRS. Spent time in jail. Never amounted to anything on the world tour. Was out surfed by like 200 guys in his career. Had the biggest mouth out of anyone with nothing to show for it. All he could ever do was surf one spot. Im sure he can punch better than he can throw cutback with any style at all these days.

  4. #14
    sunny and his whole crew are meat head ****s, im not dismissing that... but....

    How many times have we seen traveling surfers get straight jumped by crowds of locals. you never know how thats going to turn out. Sunny may be part of the wolf pack back home, but he is out of his element on that beach. If someone I was traveling with (especially family) gets in a fight with some locals you better believe id sprint down there and join the action. What would you guys say if the headline was "sunny garcia sits back and watches his mate and son get the **** kicked out of them by a bunch of aussies"?

    "Surfing isnt a group hug" I love beach fights. I especially love VB beach fights, 2 of the countries seal teams are stationed at little creek and encouraged to surf for a few hours a day. Throw in some D-bag aggro locals, 100 tourists, and the only swell of the summer... and sit back and enjoy. I saw the "best guy in the water" swallow half of his teeth after getting in some little bald guys face over a drop in. you never know...

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    garbage state
    Posts
    851
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    So if I heard that right Flores got into fight with a 16 year old "local surfer" and Sunny got involved?

    Okay seems like Sunny will do anything to fight he wasnt even in the water but had to run 100yards down the beach to get into it

    You ever notice Sunny never fights anyone his own size???? Did you notice that in the video Sunny grabed the kid when he had his back to him???

    Seem like Sunny is a big *****

    most overrated surfer too. I can't stand sunny's ghetto hawaiian attitude. He's also married to the daughter of peter cabell (very wealthy) former surfer. Sunny is a gold digger douche!!!

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    yeah, sunny is a herb. His son was pulling that dumb hawiian local sh** on Flores cause Flores was showing up his son at his home break. His son talked sh**, started beef, and rather then letting his son handle his responsibilities like a man after he challenged a guy, he steps in from 100 yards awat and attacks some unsuspecting kid. That dude is a bi*** after that video. If you teach your son to be a tough guy local and run his gums at people, you better teach him how to throw his hands too. Cause anyone can run their mouth while their intimitating dad is on the beach, but when your son pops his mouth off and you aint around, he is gonna be the one unconscious in the water. Those guys are fu**ing clowns. Seriously.

    Sunnys resume: Won a couple HI events over a decade. Evaded the IRS. Spent time in jail. Never amounted to anything on the world tour. Was out surfed by like 200 guys in his career. Had the biggest mouth out of anyone with nothing to show for it. All he could ever do was surf one spot. Im sure he can punch better than he can throw cutback with any style at all these days.
    Sunny was world champ and multi winner of the triple crown, how about any of you haoles tell Sunny what you think of him, to his face?
    tools all of you

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    garbage state
    Posts
    851
    Images
    3
    Interesting article. Started to feel bad for him. He bloated up to 240lbs in prison!!!

    http://www.stabmag.com/individuals/sunny-garcia.php

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Mission Beach/Spring Lake
    Posts
    830
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBlgUG9zXGA

    This is the fight with Sunny and Nico in 2007, found it while i was looking for info on this. Nico looks scared out of his mind - i would be also.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Near a beer store
    Posts
    64
    i cant really see what went down. how old is jeremy flores? looks like sunny is fighting kids. If so thats bull****. maybe he got hit by a surfboard and thought somebody took a shot and reacted understandably. the boards seem to be getting thrown around in the water by the waves. could just be a hui thing to. i remember johnny boy gomes getting in an aussies face in hawaii for no reason and that aussie kicked johnny boys ass. and BAD! then he had to catch a plane home.
    Last edited by 420; Feb 20, 2011 at 06:17 PM.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    most overrated surfer too. I can't stand sunny's ghetto hawaiian attitude. He's also married to the daughter of peter cabell (very wealthy) former surfer. Sunny is a gold digger douche!!!
    joey cabell stupid and he still surfs. Fukking tools the lot of you