LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by locals are lazy View Post
    Sunny was world champ and multi winner of the triple crown, how about any of you haoles tell Sunny what you think of him, to his face?
    tools all of you
    He won in 2000.... And in 2011, he cannot even Qualify... Go hug sunny. He is washed up. He is the famous guy, acting like a fool. So the public (like us) will criticize him. Next time I punch some 16 year old in the face on the beach and its all over youtube, we can all argue over my accolades...

Images
    And yes, beach fights are one thing. WATER fights are not okay. The only times i've ever tried to fight someone, I called them out, paddled in, and stood on the sand waiting.

If you attack someone, even in neck deep water, you could accidentally kill them, or get killed. I see guys on youtube out pounding each other in the lineup... And when you crack some as$hole in his temple and he loses conciousness in the water, you just killed a guy...

Sunny, was choking the guy, and holding him under water during as the sets came in on them... That is absolutely unacceptable on every level...

Stand on the sand like the tough guy that you are, offer to throw hands, and if the other guys accepts, then go for it... I can even understand just decking a guy when he gets out of the water...

But people like sunny garcia are not only stupid, they are oblivious to reality. Sunny Garcia belongs back in jail. Not on the beach....

He is a petty thug that has promise over a decade ago, and now has to get his thrills beating up kids on the beach, while not qualifying for the Tour for a 5th year in a row....

Congrats Sunny. You used to get barrelled at pipe, now your washed up and jail bound once again.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    . Next time I punch some 16 year old in the face...

How was is the the first time, that you punched a 16 year old In the face ?

He won in 2000.... And in 2011, he cannot even Qualify... Go hug sunny. He is washed up. He is the famous guy, acting like a fool. So the public (like us) will criticize him. Next time I punch some 16 year old in the face on the beach and its all over youtube, we can all argue over my accolades...
    don't flatter yourself dork. . . no one is concerned with you, enough to film you. how much has your prize money totalled now? over a million like Sunny?
    How about your video game? how well is it selling. His is still selling,
    Surf videos you have been in, aside from your buddy shaky hands productions?
    you are a never was! he at least has been something to be"washed up " from, though again I doubt you would tell him to his face, only behind the security of your tough computer screen.
    His surfing is still at a world -class level, but age effects all of us, even pro surfers.
    Is MR washed -up too?

tool

Mahalo

don't flatter yourself dork. . . no one is concerned with you, enough to film you. how much has your prize money totalled now? over a million like Sunny?
    you are a never was! he at least has been something to be"washed up " from, though again I doubt you would tell him to his face, only behind the security of your tough computer screen.
    His surfing is still at a world -class level, but age effects all of us, even pro surfers.
    Is MR washed -up too?

tool
    hahahaha this guy is forsure Sunny Garcia

please calm down mr. garcia, and stop picking fights on the internet ( and the beach )

we all recongnize you as a badass surfer but stop seeking our attention through rage, anger and violence. just channel all that energy into surfing and people wont think of you as a testosterone filled D-bag..

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    this guy named tico who i surf with is actually related to sunny. and tico doesnt take $h!t like sunny either. and isnt afraid to charge since he did grow up living in hawaii and surfing pipeline, waimea bay. but no matter what sunny still goes out and charges.

Images
    Is MR washed -up too?

tool
    No, this is not sunny garcia. But I bet you if Matt Johnson looks at his IP address, he has multiple screen names.... he sounds exactly like another angry individual that I know on here.

I already stated everything you just did, before you did. So the joke is on you.

Stop tickling Sunny Garcia's ball and get your own life... Why don't you explain to all of us why we should listen to a word you are saying? Because you can rattle off old surfing statistics from the 80s and 90s... wow man, you are a true surfing almanac... Thanks for sharing all the insight with us... Im sure you are in your house on the North Shore of Oahu, trolling the midatlantic surf forums so you can show off your hawaiian roots... hrmmmmmm.... thanks for sharing with us though.

I could see fighting when someone drops in on you at pipe and puts your life in danger. He should let his surfing speak. It looks like it was at a small beachbreak. Even if he has some on his side, he gained a lot of bad publicity from the other half who think hes a POS washed up thug.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBlgUG9zXGA

This is the fight with Sunny and Nico in 2007, found it while i was looking for info on this. Nico looks scared out of his mind - i would be also.
    Looks like Sunny didnt like the fact the Nico had the wave and took him out .

Another Example of how much Sunny is a ***** .

Images
    No, this is not sunny garcia. But I bet you if Matt Johnson looks at his IP address, he has multiple screen names.... he sounds exactly like another angry individual that I know on here.

I already stated everything you just did, before you did. So the joke is on you.

Stop tickling Sunny Garcia's ball and get your own life... Why don't you explain to all of us why we should listen to a word you are saying? Because you can rattle off old surfing statistics from the 80s and 90s... wow man, you are a true surfing almanac... Thanks for sharing all the insight with us... Im sure you are in your house on the North Shore of Oahu, trolling the midatlantic surf forums so you can show off your hawaiian roots... hrmmmmmm.... thanks for sharing with us though.
    His not even from HI

http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.ht...s=71.52.247.32

He's is a Lazy Local alright from NC LOL