LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ritecoastsurfer3 View Post
    Any one else notice how flat it's been this winter? I live in central NJ . . . there's been a couple good days but I think this is the least I've ever surfed . . . and I have the time, it's just been the lack of waves.
    Not Sure what your talking about, surf has been great here in kdh. Wind is going to
    Switch offshore this afternoon. Its head high.

Quote Originally Posted by Scardsurfer View Post
    Not Sure what your talking about, surf has been great here in kdh. Wind is going to
    You beat me to it... should be fun this afternoon... Hoping for a nice evening glass off. See ya there chief.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Scardsurfer View Post
    I'm doing a study on weather patterns and just wanted to see if anyone else was noticing. Here in NJ, overall, aside from a few brief swells this winter has had pretty lame surf with a lot of west wind.

Images
    There hasnt been as many swells as last winter but the few ones we had were pretty fun . The waves might have lacks size most of the time but the quality of the waves for there size was good

Images
    why doesn't swellinfo just make a permanent thread where ppl can cry about how bad this winter/spring/summer/fall (depending on which one is in the present) has sucked, and how bad this FREE forecaster site has messed up their weekends?

waves will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no waves.

oh wait. i thought this was the bongs thread...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    waves will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no waves.

oh wait. i thought this was the bongs thread...
    Oh Chirst We need to get some serious Swell when ppl start Quoting Surfer Dude

Images
    Correct me if im wrong. But i keep seeing people talk about how west winds are going to waist all winter because its flat. But isn't that the same reason it has been flat here. I was curious where all these west winds were carrying the waves. Being that the west winds are going to blow swell across the ocean to europe or africa. I found the very north part of africa to be recieving alot of big swell that looked like it was being made better or formed completely by our west winds.

correct me if im wrong. But i keep seeing people talk about how west winds are going to waist all winter because its flat. But isn't that the same reason it has been flat here. I was curious where all these west winds were carrying the waves. Being that the west winds are going to blow swell across the ocean to europe or africa. I found the very north part of africa to be recieving alot of big swell that looked like it was being made better or formed completely by our west winds.
    someone give this man a phd

Images
    If there were waves everyday we would all have more money there would be less crowding and life would be good. You could work a 50 hour week and still get in as much surf as you wanted. I'm voting for waves everyday .