LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I wasnt looking for anything that crazy and bright lol.

all this flare is more of a skateboard punk stuff

there is a reason why you see so many white boards and black wetsuit

its because surfers are modest and humble people

we dont need the neon colors to seek attention ,anyone in a decked out anything is saying " heeyyy look at me"

unless your job is to surf and create a fan base blah blah then you can pull off that stuff

Images
    Your 20 years to late my friend. I remember when it was hard to find an all black wetsuit...

just wait another 2-5 years, pink and yellow wetsuits will be all the rage again.

Black suits are functional in that they absorb heat from the sun. Boring?, possibly. But if you want to wear a pink and yellow suit and look like a flaming easter bunny.. then by all means go ahead. Rehoboth has a few condos for sale, youll fit right in. )
    So go ahead and stop being boring.. get flamboyant.. hahahahaha

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cap2nd View Post
    Black suits are functional in that they absorb heat from the sun. Boring?, possibly. But if you want to wear a pink and yellow suit and look like a flaming easter bunny.. then by all means go ahead. Rehoboth has a few condos for sale, youll fit right in. )
    So go ahead and stop being boring.. get flamboyant.. hahahahaha
    Hahahaha.

If you want color in the water put a rash guard over it.

Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    there is a reason why you see so many white boards and black wetsuit

its because surfers are modest and humble people
    Oh yea, where is your source for that generalization? Since when were surfers Amish? You're so intelligent let me hear more bro!

You guys are thinking too much, I dont want a pink or bright green. I want something like this http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...ITIxI/ftjf.png
    Last edited by henryk; Feb 22, 2011 at 05:18 PM.