LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    resistance wetsuits do every color known to man including rainbow threading

Anybody have any experience with these wetsuits? Most suits don't fit me well, are these really custom made?

yep, u send them a laundry list of your body measurements and they build the wetsuit to your exact size. on the site, go to order, and u will see all of the measurements they need. you can also order general sizes but what is the point

Images
    resistance suits are sick, if i had the cash id definitely get a custom one. they are popular among skimboarders because they are supposedly super stretchy and much less restrictive which helps when running for waves

get a Beull

TThese arent cheap theya re some of the best suits money can buy. But you can get them in pink green and yellow . You see guys wearing Volcom , RVCA, NIKE etc wetsuits well they are all made by Beull. Google Beull wetsuits you will find 'em. NIce wetsuits, real nice!

Quote Originally Posted by henryk View Post
    I'd definitely get bit by a shark with that wetsuit. I'm not looking for anything that crazy
    actually zebra print has been proven to repel sharks.. true fact. look it up.

leethehipster says: "eh, that was so 1990's"

these used to be on sale in 7mm. seriously.

ur a fashion ***......go surf. Black wetsuits are just as warm as any other color suits.

let me just say, in order to wear a wesuit like this : , you gotta be able to do that, or your a kook. now to be fair some color is cool, but if its flashy you gotta back it up