LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: No waves

Images

Thumbs down No waves

Is it me or has there not been waves in like 4 months. Is there a reason cuz this sucks. it better make up for it in april

I was thinking the same thing. I havent seen a HH+ Green Guy in a while. Ive been accruing the time off so im ready to go when it gets good..hopefully sooner than later.

why april?why not now before the crowds come?

Images
    Any time soon will be good for me. I like april beacuase thats when the water starts to warm up a bit. I mean I dont enjoy my 5 mil cold sessions as much as my summer with board shorts.... Also even if HH+ i would like to have a solid week of waist high surf maybe a few weeks like that and ill be happy. To me waist high is the funest wave beacuase its playful

today was fun for a bit.

I had a fun session today also. Get in the water when you can (Even when you dont see Green guy) because if you haven't surfed in 4 months you will be feeling it when it does get good. Especially with the extra rubber on.

its been waist-thigh high almost once a week since the end of jan. waist high isnt worth freezing your nuts over, its only good for when you gotta lot of free time

Images
    ya but waist high means not so much duckdiving.. i also have school and get out late.. so there hasnt been really anything on these sundays!

Images
    I have to agree that there hasnt been a big swell in some time but what the swell lacked in size they made up for in quality. I'll take a Shoulder High clean day with long pealers over a OH choppy Close out any day