LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

I have already been offered $490 so it would have to be $500 or more

Wow.. you can get a brand new one for that much. Awesome boards though.. if that gets five im going to sell mine . ha

Images
    he is getting that extra $10.

Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    ..............seriously, you are going to wait on 10 bucks?. Sell it to the $ 490 guy and dont be a kook.

Images
    I'm not sure who's more stupid, you for thinking that somebody would offer more than $490 for a used board, or the guy who offered $490 for a used board

He was on delsurf trying to sell it for $600, but hey it came with a $30 traction pad haha.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lbsurfer View Post
    I'm not sure who's more stupid, you for thinking that somebody would offer more than $490 for a used board, or the guy who offered $490 for a used board

im pretty sure he's not selling it. he prob saw this while scanning CL and needed to share the hilarity

Images
    doood this is nuts, i know times are tough, but to hold out for 10$ is crazy....To sell any used board for over $400 is crazy in itself....Take ther $490 and head for the hills laughing all the way to a new board

http://delaware.craigslist.org/spo/2226680915.html

http://delaware.craigslist.org/spo/2226680915.html
    If you are even thinking about buying this board for 500 by this .... way cheaper sounds dope

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    im pretty sure he's not selling it. he prob saw this while scanning CL and needed to share the hilarity
    ooo ok I got you lol, it makes more sense now that I read it with that thought in mind