LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    got 3 solid hours of surf in

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    thank you,njspongin.wavejunkie,if you went and checked it on the right day at the right time at breaks right here in central jersey there were head high or bigger waves since late november/early december on december 12,13,20,21,24,25, january 19,27, february 2,14.
    that's the ten days i surfed some head-high waves,too bad you missed it.
    lies(i mean headhigh while surfing, not bdyboarding. and if telling me NJ was 6 ft 6 times in less than 2 weeks your smoking crack)
    but this afternoon sure was good
    Last edited by wavejunkie; Feb 26, 2011 at 02:25 AM. Reason: thought of something i want to add

which day are you questioning?and where were you at what time on those days?i'll fill you in.
    jetties,groins, piers get hit with swells at angles on certain tides and magnify,and some swells pump bigger at wide-open beachbreaks,but go ahead and think i'd have a reason to lie about it,when i myself am 6'5" and have never ridden a wave on a sponge,but i surfed a lot of days this winter.i could name the 10 head high to overhead days near as,as big or bigger than it was today since mid-december.i gave you dates.if you are a wavejunkie you should want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by SearchForShacks View Post
    Ocean City MD drift sesh.. got in before west wind at 23st floated through the rainstorm which was sick wind pulled west after and then all the way to 70th st in about an hour.. bassically an hour of eating ****
    Did you walk back to 23st?

na after i made it back to 46th i went down to like 39th and after i made it back to 46th i was over it

Quote Originally Posted by wavejunkie View Post
    lies(i mean headhigh while surfing, not bdyboarding. and if telling me NJ was 6 ft 6 times in less than 2 weeks your smoking crack)
    but this afternoon sure was good
    Hes the type of guy that will be claiming double overhead sets on a solid head high plus day.

This afternoon was fun too. The onshores were not as strong, and it was light and actually kinda clean. I hope you guys made the effort. It's been a while since I had back-to-back days of surfing around here. Stoked.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    This afternoon was fun too. The onshores were not as strong, and it was light and actually kinda clean. I hope you guys made the effort. It's been a while since I had back-to-back days of surfing around here. Stoked.
    This morning was better than I expected in NJ, waist high on average with some stomach sets. I even saw a few chest high peaks come in during the 3 hours I was out. I had a blast even though I cracked the nose on one of my boards, but that's why I always have a backup in the car with me!