LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shorepoints View Post
    I rinse mine with fresh water and then TURN THEM INSIDE OUT to let them dry. Once they dry, I turn them back to normal. No stink, no soap or wetsuit wash necessary.
    I turn my gloves and suits inside out to dry but never my boots . It didn't look like it was possible

Put about a cup of freshwater and a tablespoon or two of vinegar. Shake for a minute, let dry. I usually put mine near the hot air vent (not too hot) of my heater. It didn't totally eliminate the stank, but it helped a lot.

Images
    http://www.nwbackpack.com/products/d...love_dryer.php

Been using this for three years now. So good I bought a second one from Harbor Freight at a fraction of the cost. Works like a champ against long-term moisture which is the primary culprit of the whole-house stink bomb.

Images
    I totally dont mind smelly gear. thing is, after i surf my hands smell like A$$

Do you think the pee sloshing inside the wetsuit contributes to the stank?

Images
    I have the same issue and only with my boots also. I tried soaking them in BacOut which is an enzymatic cleaner that didn't do sh!t. My boots smell like decomposing carcasses. I'm going to try letting some tea-tree oil soak in them because the stench has to be from fungi.

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I turn my gloves and suits inside out to dry but never my boots . It didn't look like it was possible
    It is indeed possible. Just stick your hand all the way into the boot, grab the toe area, and pull inside out.

It works, and it seems alot less hassle than all of these witchcraft methods I'm seeing here.

Booty juice is pheromone concentrate. B*tches love it. You are a fool to waste it.

get boots without the dumb fleece on the inside. thats what really harvests the stench. I'm skeptical of fleece-I have boots with and without and they are both equally warm.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    what you do is. when you get home and your boots smell really bad. just take a mega dump and bam the stench of the booties is gone.