LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Images
    Yeah Rockaway Tom Cena the most hated man in surfing. He bought Cayon, Chanllenger, Plastic Fantastic, Surfboards Australia and a few other . Kept the right and has them made over sea. I am shocked nobody fire bombed his surf shop in Rockaway Beach

How exactly does it work with Surftech and these other major companies like CI and Rusty among others? Do they just sell the rights or do they just a get a percentage of what they sell with their name on it?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    How exactly does it work with Surftech and these other major companies like CI and Rusty among others? Do they just sell the rights or do they just a get a percentage of what they sell with their name on it?
    surftech doesnt make all of their boards. i know CI has a few of their models available with surftech technology, but i doubt all the money is going to surftech

Canyon - among the crappiest boards i've ever seen - you'll be lucky to get one season out of one!

Images
    Surfboard comapanies will allow surftech to make boards with there name on it as long as they get a % of the profits.

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Surfboard comapanies will allow surftech to make boards with there name on it as long as they get a % of the profits.
    Wouldn't you consider that selling out then? Its like whats the sence of supporting these companies that make boards over here If they don't care.

Images
    Wouldn't you consider that selling out then? Its like whats the sence of supporting these companies that make boards over here If they don't care.
    I agree 100% that why I will never own a board that they have right to sell .
    Last edited by MATT JOHNSON; Aug 7, 2011 at 10:22 PM.

And people wonder why our economy is such a mess. Surfboard shaping is an art and craft.
    Buy a board shaped by a master and you will feel the difference right away.

thanks so much...but I got a new fin from somebody. Thank you so much though.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill View Post
    And people wonder why our economy is such a mess. Surfboard shaping is an art and craft.
    Buy a board shaped by a master and you will feel the difference right away.
    This a a double edge sword . Pay or a buy a board from a local shaper and feed there family or buy a pop out and what you save feed yours. To the seasoned surfer this is a no brainer but, the beginer or someone wanting to get back in the water after a long hiatous the cheaper road is usually the best option in there eye. With the current state of our economy people gotta save money someplace.