LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

HAHAHA So horrible - right up there with figure skating and skiing in my book

Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    Don't forget about rollerblading ...

Question: What's the hardest part about rollerblading?

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Karl View Post
    Question: What's the hardest part about rollerblading?
    Telling your parents your gay...looks like these guys will be doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore View Post
    Telling your parents your gay...looks like these guys will be doing the same.
    Haha you nailed that one! I can't remember where I first heard that joke but I think it was on mtv many yrs ago... where did u hear that joke?

I was actually on another forum a few weeks back and somehow the topic of rollerblading came up. One of the guys proposed the same question and someone else chimed in with that line. I just about lost it when I read it...such a true statement.

Images
    hahaha that may be one of the most retarded things ive ever seen...why would anyone think thats a cool idea?

Haters........its all good, Maui has bad conditions most of the time, you have to reinvent the way you ride.

wait until it hits the east coast......

Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post

Now, I myself snowboard, but I'm going to have to disagree with you about skiing, freestyle skiing is getting popular right now

my gf skis, i snowboard...& those are waaaayyyy too wide to be snow skis. they've gotta be using water skis set up w/ snow bindings. i wonder...do the skis float when the binding releases? b/c that would suck...every time you wiped out you'd have to buy a new set of skis!

i agree, tho...looks pretty lame. mostly b/c you can't get yourself into waves...you're either kiting in or towing in.