LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oc, md

Images

Oc, md

Okay, not trying to blow up any spots here. But since the past couple of days, some guys were bummed about blown out, windy conditions....

Update: OC MD is offshore and chest hight. RIGHT NOW! its been that way all day so far, with the wind shifting slightly NW later, but still hitting offshore.

I am 3000 miles away, but I just watched the cams for 10 minutes. No one out, and tapering chest high lips groomed with offshores.... Kinda wish I was there right now...

Good luck soldiers!

Images
    do yourself a huge favor and stop looking at the cams over here and maybe try surfing your spots out there...
    im not trying to start anything but find a forum out there and stop making comments about the right coast

Images
    dude, it rained here all night. Its raining right now. Im not surfing for 3 days. Chill out.

Images
    oh and if you were here and actually knew what you were looking for you would see that its dead low tide and totally shutting down right now

Images
    and furthermore, there are like 3 posts a year on the west coast forum... The sh** is lonely over there!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseknuckle View Post
    oh and if you were here and actually knew what you were looking for you would see that its dead low tide and totally shutting down right now
    agreed, cams never tell the whole truth, but again, im staring at it. It looks pretty fun. Regardless of the tide. Im just saying...

offshore? the wind is straight north at 20+ knots... Just saying haha... I think it JUST turned though, i surfed for a bit this morning, was really fun yesterday

Images
    was it fun this morning? It recorded offshores this morning, while shifting NW in the afternoon. Or, so it says... So was it any good this morning?

Zach, it's only 2834 miles away, not 3000!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Zach, it's only 2834 miles away, not 3000!
    Ha! Nice. .