LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oc, md

wow, that dude didnt want to hear it, did he Zach?

Not only did the OCMD cams look good, but the elusive and fickle Frisco was peeling barrels around mid tide this morning. Everyone complains about this lack of surf, but iv been surfing at least once a week for the last 2 months, and I dont surf unless its decent.

Y'ALL IS TRIPPIN.

Images
    Its not bad but it's not good. I would be out but I blew out my shoulder last week.

sh!t, I'm just amped to have the opportunity to get some surfing in this week, I'm going down tomorrow to work there for the rest of the week...I haven't been able to get out since the beginning of December, so as long as there's a little something I'll be out there every afternoon the rest of the week...gotta take what i can get, and damn it's got to be better than nothing at all!

Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    Its not bad but it's not good. I would be out but I blew out my shoulder last week.
    uhh no offense but what do you need your shoulder for? Dont you kick with flippers into waves..

Quote Originally Posted by bauer View Post
    uhh no offense but what do you need your shoulder for? Dont you kick with flippers into waves..

zing! guess i'm a biotch too with my sprained ankle...hopefully be ready to rock by friday!

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    and furthermore, there are like 3 posts a year on the west coast forum... The sh** is lonely over there!
    Mid Atlantic Forum 5,961 threads 69,803 posts (most active)

Southern Cal Forum 155 threads 528 posts

You right, no stoke at all in So Cal so another reason to move the family back east

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by goofy footer View Post
    Mid Atlantic Forum 5,961 threads 69,803 posts (most active)

Southern Cal Forum 155 threads 528 posts

You right, no stoke at all in So Cal so another reason to move the family back east
    Haha. Exactly.

The wind this morning was WNW where I was then became more NNW late morning to afternoon. Ocean City was decent sized but mostly closing out and looked surprisingly shallow and dumpy for high tide. This afternoon was better and very fun where I surfed (not OCMD). Wind was stll NNW and not perfect at all with those weird sideways sections bouncing slowing you down just in time for the lip to fall on your head. The lefts were better with a bit of wind at your back. Not many people around anywhere.

If you havn't noticed, 90% of the people around here talk a lot, and damn do they clutter the lineups on waist to chest high days...but anything bigger and with those cold stiff offshores, it's just you and whoever you brought.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseknuckle View Post
    do yourself a huge favor and stop looking at the cams over here and maybe try surfing your spots out there...
    im not trying to start anything but find a forum out there and stop making comments about the right coast
    Thanks Moose