LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Oc, md

Images
    You guys suck.

I have 7 months to take as many trips as possible before all freedom halts with the wonder that is child birth.

I kid, I kid, but seriously, it's a good excuse for the wife.

Images
    I hope you guys have fun. I'm sure you will, wish I could go.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Okay, not trying to blow up any spots here. But since the past couple of days, some guys were bummed about blown out, windy conditions....

Update: OC MD is offshore and chest hight. RIGHT NOW! its been that way all day so far, with the wind shifting slightly NW later, but still hitting offshore.

I am 3000 miles away, but I just watched the cams for 10 minutes. No one out, and tapering chest high lips groomed with offshores.... Kinda wish I was there right now...

Good luck soldiers!
    ...because someplace else the water is 80F. Except during the upwelling spots when it gets down to the low-70s.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    Zach,

I'm coming out with Skeglegs...we're staying in La Jolla all week
    Cool. I will be in La Jolla all week as well. Working. Surfing. I PMed Skeg. So, let me know when you guys touch down and we can meet up for a surf if you guys have time. I invited him over to the restaurant as well. If you are in La Jolla all week, you will probably walk in here at some point anyway.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    I have 7 months to take as many trips as possible before all freedom halts with the wonder that is child birth.

I kid, I kid, but seriously, it's a good excuse for the wife.
    Ive got about 4+ months as well! Trying to get some serious time in the water until then. I have a system in place so I will still have plenty of time in the water, but I have a feeling I won't be thinking of surfing for a while once I see that child! Congrats bro! We will always get our water time! My golf career is now shot, but that is an easy trade for an hour of surf here and there... Its hard to justify 5 hours on a golf course!

Images
    I didn't see the exact dates in his PM, but the next 7-10 days are looking plenty good. From the message, it sounded like you guys are heading over soon. Everything from Blacks down to Sunset Cliffs will be firing from the NWs. Looking forward to it! Blacks is looking sick right now. Offshore. Beautiful. Its hard to get any work done staring at it all day!

We'll be around Mon-Fri. Looking like solid swell the whole time, pretty stoked. We'll stop by at some point.

On the surfline ocmd cam, there is someone with a funboard struggling to get up in the whitewater. hmmm.... guess the guy get's some respect for learning to surf when he's not going to be getting in anybody's way.