Time for me to clean house a little so here's some things I'm looking to get rid of. PM me with any questions.

1. AJW shortboard 6'x18.15"x2.1" shaped for team rider Rob Brown (also rides for Zoo York, has his name on the stringer) Its in great shape, has a lot of pressure dents on the deck cause I got it from Mark Yonkers who is an air guy down in NC. One tiny ding that was fixed on the nose but its not even noticeable. Will include a set of fins. $250

2. Channel Islands Merrick shortboard 6'1"x18 1/4"x2 1/4". Beater board for the shorebreak or a beginner or little kid or someone who doesnt care about how it looks. Has a lot of dings and a big deck delam that was all repaired with an ugly brown resin. Probably the ugliest looking board I've ever seen but its watertight and ready to surf or a good project for someone looking to strip it down and reglass it or something. $50

3. Oneill 3mm gloves size L with the strap around the wrist. Only worn 3 times, perfect condition just too big for me. $20 or will trade for size medium 3mm gloves in good shape.