Time for me to clean house a little so here's some things I'm looking to get rid of. PM me with any questions.
1. AJW shortboard 6'x18.15"x2.1" shaped for team rider Rob Brown (also rides for Zoo York, has his name on the stringer) Its in great shape, has a lot of pressure dents on the deck cause I got it from Mark Yonkers who is an air guy down in NC. One tiny ding that was fixed on the nose but its not even noticeable. Will include a set of fins. $250
2. Channel Islands Merrick shortboard 6'1"x18 1/4"x2 1/4". Beater board for the shorebreak or a beginner or little kid or someone who doesnt care about how it looks. Has a lot of dings and a big deck delam that was all repaired with an ugly brown resin. Probably the ugliest looking board I've ever seen but its watertight and ready to surf or a good project for someone looking to strip it down and reglass it or something. $50
3. Oneill 3mm gloves size L with the strap around the wrist. Only worn 3 times, perfect condition just too big for me. $20 or will trade for size medium 3mm gloves in good shape.
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Mar 7, 2011, 11:17 PM #1
Stuff For Sale: AJW, CI, Oneill, Rockford Fosgate *PICS*
Mar 7, 2011, 11:19 PM #2
4. Rockford Fosgate P1 12" subwoofers, P3002 AMP mounted in box. Perfect condition, work great just no room for them in my car. Cost me over $500 new, will throw in all the wiring and show you how to hook it up. $250
5. Saris roof rack with snowboard/ski holders. Still in great shape, made for cars that dont have any sort of rack on top. Can be used as a regular roof rack or with the attachments it can hold up to 4 sets of skis or 4 snowboards. **you have to get specific clips for youre type of car that can be found online pretty easily** $50
6. Oneill Hammer 2:1 springsuit size M. Used but in good shape, no rips or leaks or anything just too big for me. $25
7. Old school Billabong 3:2 fullsuit size S. Used and pretty retro looking but would be good for a beginner or someone just looking for something to get by. $15
Where are you located?
Mar 8, 2011, 12:03 AM #4
i might be interested in the al merrick, and yes where are you located?
Mar 8, 2011, 12:16 AM #5
Oh yeah, my bad. I'm located on the other side of Philly but I come out to NJ a least once a week to surf so I'm sure we could work out a place/time to meet if you're in NJ.
Mar 8, 2011, 01:26 AM #6
Mar 8, 2011, 09:21 AM #7
Mar 9, 2011, 10:45 PM #8
someone buy my stuff! make an offer if youre interested in anything
Mar 10, 2011, 10:01 PM #9
roof rack is sold and the merrick will probably be sold this weekend. offer up on anything else, i know someone out there wants to get shacked on that AJW then drive home bumping some bass with the subs!
Mar 11, 2011, 03:43 PM #10
I'm gonna be in the Belamr area tomorrow so if anyone wants to check anything out send me a PM with your number and I'll call you tomorrow while I'm there.