LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Friday and Saturday

friday and saturday are looking super nice. thinking about skipping school on friday and getting some..what do you think about this swell?

really....?

Images

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by delsurf4 View Post
    friday and saturday are looking super nice. thinking about skipping school on friday and getting some..what do you think about this swell?
    lol. i remember skipping school to paddle out. what school you go to. i went to salem before

since im on spring break i think im going to head out to OBX. cuz if its rippin here in vb imagine down south.

Images
    I hope the swell holds, I need some good waves, I keep missing the good days, I haven't caught a good swell in a month....

Quote Originally Posted by delsurf4 View Post
    whether theres waves or not, you should be skipping school. school is for fools and work is for jerks. just go surfin man. waters warmin up alot

Images
    Wait till thursday. Things could change alot. It is a forecast.

im heading to OBX...if the forecast stays the same, and thats a big IF

8. Quote Originally Posted by delsurf4 View Post
    im not going to go to school friday. I know its a forcast and i got to wait to call it saturday morning but it looks like its going to be real good friday, so im pretty stoked

hell yeah man so stoked.

unfortunately this frinday is like one of the 12 days I can't take off work, and I have a meeting after work until 7. So, it looks like I'll be out saturday with the rest of the crowds.