LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images

i will say this it looks like i will have a better chance of getting good waves on sunday in oc rather then ac. oc forecast is better. you guys are right though i guess i could drive somewhere. my original point was at least here in ac the waves aren't looking to good. it's probably going to be victory at sea!!

around here in the ac/oc south jersey area thursday-saturday will be victory at sea conditions. sunday looks like our only chance and the size will drop a bit by then.

Images
    hey phishfan from jersey - do you ever listen to sirius radio's jam on station? I think you'd love it.
    Also, Im gonna surf everyday - who gives a sh!t about the forecast - it's always off a bit anyhow.
    I bet Sunday will be the best but i think it will be fun everyday anyhow.

I'd like to surf in Atlantic city then go gamble then go to a strip club then surf again - that must be a hot place to live.

Quote Originally Posted by eppeldaa View Post
    I'd like to surf in Atlantic city then go gamble then go to a strip club then surf again - that must be a hot place to live.
    I've completed the holy trilogy of surf, gamble, strip club, except the strip club was after the second surf session. I can't imagine living in AC, parts of the city are super ghetto but it's definately worth the 45 min drive for me every now and then when I have nowhere to be.

weekend warriors finally going to get a taste!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eppeldaa View Post
    hey phishfan from jersey - do you ever listen to sirius radio's jam on station? I think you'd love it.
    Also, Im gonna surf everyday - who gives a sh!t about the forecast - it's always off a bit anyhow.
    I bet Sunday will be the best but i think it will be fun everyday anyhow.

Jam on has been replaced by Pearl Jam Radio . I use to like having a station that play live and rare phish tracks

Quote Originally Posted by shackedNJ View Post
    I've completed the holy trilogy of surf, gamble, strip club, except the strip club was after the second surf session. I can't imagine living in AC, parts of the city are super ghetto but it's definately worth the 45 min drive for me every now and then when I have nowhere to be.
    car got broken into, pants, wallet and cellphone stolen while i was in the water toward the north end. i was sick and it was 30 degrees outside.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    car got broken into, pants, wallet and cellphone stolen while i was in the water toward the north end. i was sick and it was 30 degrees outside.
    Friends truck got broken into and stolen. Was found a couple blocks down the road with everything inside missing.

I left my window wide open at St. James 2 weeks ago - not a thing was stolen...
    "They" must not be hungry