LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    believe so. hope to get some after work sessions in when they hang around. too bad the seabreezes will return soon
    I saw that. Sometimes you can still luck out. I love the spring. I think it's my favorite season. Big surf warm air and small crowds.

cool

all i have to say is 4-6 foot, light offshores, and camera screenshots like this:

http://surfandadventure.com/sandbridge-surfcam/

tried to snap a few pics of the larger ones this morning
    CAN I GET A HOT TUB!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    all i have to say is 4-6 foot, light offshores, and camera screenshots like this:

http://surfandadventure.com/sandbridge-surfcam/

I don't see anything close to 4 foot on that cam

majority of the sets were head high in VB. Some guys were getting barreled at the better spots, stayed out of 1st St this time

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Jam on has been replaced by Pearl Jam Radio . I use to like having a station that play live and rare phish tracks
    When this happened I couldn't figure out why they got rid of it, but turns out they didn't. If you have sirius its on channel 81 its called Cinemagic. Its the same old jam on station with nightly a live phish broadcast. I don't know if you get it with regular xm lineup.

plenty size late where i surfed

chest high and glassy in strong offshores at the little island pier. Surfed for 2 1/2 hours, just me, my mates, and my old man taking shots from the pier. Good times.

Side note: It was no 5.9ft@11 sec, swellinfo, fyi, to help tune the fudge factor.

Images
    Surfed Croatan, and the Vb pier in the am, and little island in the pm.... Super bummed.
    Just got back from so cal. and caught it 3 ft overhead at Blacks, and Trestles. So I'm somewhat spoiled, but it's better than nothing, gonna have to call bull**** on the +overhead report for vb. It was maybe head high at best.

Vb 3-11

nabbed a few this morning before paddling.

Last edited by mwill124; Mar 12, 2011 at 01:51 AM.