LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by delsurf4 View Post
    friday and saturday are looking super nice. thinking about skipping school on friday and getting some..what do you think about this swell?
    if you can, you must

i remember my first swell....

Forecast Changed! - SSE Winds Friday - Monday. Better stay in school and learn a thing or two!

got a new board itching to try it out on friday! Is anyone wearing a 4/3 yet in maryland waters?

4/3 should be plenty. Good gloves and boots with it and youll be fine.

don't agree

question, why is everyone acting like the waves are going to be so great? they will be big yes but all the reports have them as choppy and disorganised. just because they will be bigdoes not make them good. it looks like it's going to be to musch wind and not even the right direction. please explain if i'm wrong but i don't see it. at least here in atlantic city.

Quote Originally Posted by phishphansurferfromnj View Post
    at least here in atlantic city.
    you said it yourself...

question, why is everyone acting like the waves are going to be so great? they will be big yes but all the reports have them as choppy and disorganised. just because they will be bigdoes not make them good. it looks like it's going to be to musch wind and not even the right direction. please explain if i'm wrong but i don't see it. at least here in atlantic city.
    You are wrong. If you know where to go with the wind conditions and the swell direction it will be very good...Sometimes you gotta be willing to get in a car and drive

Images
    choppy and big is better than smooth and non-existent...and on a side note, i think it's kinda fun when it's all choppy because sometimes things line up in an interesting way

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SoDelLocal View Post
    choppy and big is better than smooth and non-existent...and on a side note, i think it's kinda fun when it's all choppy because sometimes things line up in an interesting way
    totalleeeee agree, i do love a good wind with medium period swell. less than victory at sea but do not need perfection, lets get real. should be fun anyway the wind blows.