LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    174
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by delsurf4 View Post
    friday and saturday are looking super nice. thinking about skipping school on friday and getting some..what do you think about this swell?
    if you can, you must

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Belmaaa
    Posts
    318
    i remember my first swell....

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Mission Beach/Spring Lake
    Posts
    657
    Forecast Changed! - SSE Winds Friday - Monday. Better stay in school and learn a thing or two!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    easternshore md.
    Posts
    78
    got a new board itching to try it out on friday! Is anyone wearing a 4/3 yet in maryland waters?

  5. #15
    4/3 should be plenty. Good gloves and boots with it and youll be fine.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Atlantic City
    Posts
    24

    don't agree

    question, why is everyone acting like the waves are going to be so great? they will be big yes but all the reports have them as choppy and disorganised. just because they will be bigdoes not make them good. it looks like it's going to be to musch wind and not even the right direction. please explain if i'm wrong but i don't see it. at least here in atlantic city.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by phishphansurferfromnj View Post
    at least here in atlantic city.
    you said it yourself...

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by phishphansurferfromnj View Post
    question, why is everyone acting like the waves are going to be so great? they will be big yes but all the reports have them as choppy and disorganised. just because they will be bigdoes not make them good. it looks like it's going to be to musch wind and not even the right direction. please explain if i'm wrong but i don't see it. at least here in atlantic city.
    You are wrong. If you know where to go with the wind conditions and the swell direction it will be very good...Sometimes you gotta be willing to get in a car and drive

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bethany Beach, DE
    Posts
    136
    Images
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by phishphansurferfromnj View Post
    question, why is everyone acting like the waves are going to be so great? they will be big yes but all the reports have them as choppy and disorganised. just because they will be bigdoes not make them good. it looks like it's going to be to musch wind and not even the right direction. please explain if i'm wrong but i don't see it. at least here in atlantic city.
    choppy and big is better than smooth and non-existent...and on a side note, i think it's kinda fun when it's all choppy because sometimes things line up in an interesting way

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    fi
    Posts
    101
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by SoDelLocal View Post
    choppy and big is better than smooth and non-existent...and on a side note, i think it's kinda fun when it's all choppy because sometimes things line up in an interesting way
    totalleeeee agree, i do love a good wind with medium period swell. less than victory at sea but do not need perfection, lets get real. should be fun anyway the wind blows.