LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Friends truck got broken into and stolen. Was found a couple blocks down the road with everything inside missing.
    Good ole john .. he left the keys on his tire ... idiot

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    weekend warriors finally going to get a taste!
    I've been scrambling the last few weekends trying to find something, but now that the days are getting longer, I've hit it a few times after work. Don't the clocks go forward on the 17th?

they go forward this sunday bra

Quote Originally Posted by RightCoastRipper View Post
    they go forward this sunday bra
    SWEET! Thanks - I'm sure the news will remind me 20 times on saturday - but sometimes I drink my way to monday.

hey phishfan from jersey - do you ever listen to sirius radio's jam on station? I think you'd love it.

i don't have sirius radio but i have a lot of phish shows that i've downloaded over the years. i've been going to phish shows since 95 so i've ben collecting live phish music since 94. started to get into them in 94 but didn't see them live until 95. been to alot of phish shows over the years so far i'm up to 126 phish shows. luckily i have a wife who is a huge phish phan also so we go to alot of shows together.

as far as the swell i'm going to hit it also but i have a feeling it's going to be alot of work getting out!! my favorite spot in ac is st.james. in oc 1st street.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Karl View Post
    Good ole john .. he left the keys on his tire ... idiot
    Hahahah. Who are you? PM me if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by yetiatthejetty View Post
    I've been scrambling the last few weekends trying to find something, but now that the days are getting longer, I've hit it a few times after work. Don't the clocks go forward on the 17th?
    believe so. hope to get some after work sessions in when they hang around. too bad the seabreezes will return soon

Surf Surf everyday .. Looks like tomorrow late day it might get a little calmer... mush, barrels, you have to be able to surf it all to be a well rounded surfer and rip.Today is nasty out there. Saturday looks like the day to go.. maybe sunday it will hold some size! Go gettem killas!

Got my wisdom teeth out today so...of course im missing this. WIll be on camera duty i guess

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by phishphansurferfromnj View Post
    hey phishfan from jersey - do you ever listen to sirius radio's jam on station? I think you'd love it.

i don't have sirius radio but i have a lot of phish shows that i've downloaded over the years. i've been going to phish shows since 95 so i've ben collecting live phish music since 94. started to get into them in 94 but didn't see them live until 95. been to alot of phish shows over the years so far i'm up to 126 phish shows. luckily i have a wife who is a huge phish phan also so we go to alot of shows together.

as far as the swell i'm going to hit it also but i have a feeling it's going to be alot of work getting out!! my favorite spot in ac is st.james. in oc 1st street.
    Phish is one of my top 3 favorite all time bands.

Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday and the White album are my two favroites