LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Water Temperature VS My Wetsuit Question

I think I'm heading up to delaware this weekend with my friend for some wave action. I have a 4/3 mm wetsuit with a hood, and gloves. The forecast is saying 42 degrees water temp, am I gonna go in the water and be like or am I gonna be like ? Thanks

your going to die

yep

P
    Quote Originally Posted by jone View Post
    I think I'm heading up to delaware this weekend with my friend for some wave action. I have a 4/3 mm wetsuit with a hood, and gloves. The forecast is saying 42 degrees water temp, am I gonna go in the water and be like or am I gonna be like ? Thanks
    rite on Target, boots are optional

4. Quote Originally Posted by NoSponges View Post
    P rite on Target, boots are optional
    uh no, you will need a full suit. and might be a bit cold because you old got a 4/3

Depends, like if you have new infiniti drylock 4/3, you will be toasty =P, if not, then forget it! and you will need boots... haha

Somebody else had it right, boots are def optional.

the more fundamental questions though: Why would you go to DE for waves in the first place?

done hate on delaware man..it can be good

with air temps in the 50s im fine with a rip curl 43 ebomb with polyvest hood and 5 mil excel gloves and boots. went out last week and was fine.

I've been out all winter in a 4/3 e-bomb, poly vest hood, 7 mil mittens n 5 mil booties! coldest day this year for me was down in hatty with wind chill at 18 snowing and water at 38! still able to put in a 2 hour+ sesh! SWELL UP you will good!

Images
    No worries mate. That'll get you out for a surf, just not a long time. Gloves boots hood, you're fine. Don't listen to the haters