LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    It's only really in the back of my mind if I'm solo w/ no one else around.
    That's normal, when the sun isn't out yet I tend to keep my hands and feet "on deck" while I wait for a set to come, but once the sun starts shining I tend to let them dangle more often then not, but honestly it don't matter, if they want you they'll have you for breafust

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Yeah i'd be A LOT more careful if I saw seals torn to sh*t on the beach, that's like a message to all comers letting them know what time it is
    but this what you see walking down the beach
    homeland.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    homeland.jpg
    Suddenly I see NO seals

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    homeland.jpg
    Worth a roll of the dice in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    That place is on lockdown now. Even paddling down or taking a boat in can get you hassled.
    That's too bad. I only went there once or twice, probably ~1979-80, but it was near perfect.

Images
    You know, Atlantic0 you have surfed all the spots I want to....it seems. Like, I want to surf Ano some day....maybe......after a few beers and a xanax.

Ok, I've said this before, and I'm not talking aboot two foot sand sharks. I'm talking a real shark..........

All y'all who say that you would "ignore" a shark stalking the line-up, and just be all cozy until it "leaves" are full of internet bravado. You guys would be the first one's high-tailing it to shore. I'm almost certain of this. And this isn't aimed at you, SUP, we've already discussed this and came to a lovely agreement.

But you other dudes, sh!t, even that crazy skipper in Jaws got taken so c'mon, dudes. And that guy was crazy with the testostorone.........

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    You know, Atlantic0 you have surfed all the spots I want to....it seems. Like, I want to surf Ano some day....maybe......after a few beers and a xanax.

Ok, I've said this before, and I'm not talking aboot two foot sand sharks. I'm talking a real shark..........

All y'all who say that you would "ignore" a shark stalking the line-up, and just be all cozy until it "leaves" are full of internet bravado. You guys would be the first one's high-tailing it to shore. I'm almost certain of this. And this isn't aimed at you, SUP, we've already discussed this and came to a lovely agreement.

But you other dudes, sh!t, even that crazy skipper in Jaws got taken so c'mon, dudes. And that guy was crazy with the testostorone.........
    fu*ckin aye! thinking about how you'll react to a shark is delusional. those things are f@cked.

you gotta go surf ano when it's good. worth a trip out there just for that. double-up teepee's! that's all i want to surf when im home. psychedelic surfing. or this spot not too far awaywave.jpg