LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    please delete this thread

Gnar, classic movie!!! I thought Ali G, Koonta Kinte, and Spicoli got together to post this thread...

Images

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongegnar View Post
    Old Red Knows his ****

matt, i think you just found a loop hole in the servers censor program with that first post!!! This is valuable information.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by epidemicepic View Post
    matt, i think you just found a loop hole in the servers censor program with that first post!!! This is valuable information.
    I didnt notice it til just now LOL

Images

Yep

There's never a moderator around when you need one.

Quote Originally Posted by jone View Post
    Ay brah i need get sum gnar pits tomorrow with my brah lls so we is having dis problem with our boots and fins we be is goin down there to da beach and we be is seeing some sick shackastic spittas evrwhere but we cant be is puttin we fins over we boots so we go out der and we get trucked brah what shud we do to get those joints over we boots sahn. ps dont be hate on me cause i be black
    sup bro. yo that sounds like sum serious issues u kno? i c both sides of it bro. its like, wear ur fins n get mad pipes or dont wear ur fins and get only sum pits. lemme kno how it works out 4 u bro it mite help others with the same questions u kno bro? keep us updated bro n b strong bro. mahalo bro.