LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: These people!

Images

These people!

Are stupid. I keep seeing all these people on craigslist trying to get $350 or so for a BIC board. What a bunch of morons. Who would by a surfboard from a company that sells pens and lighters anyway?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    Are stupid. I keep seeing all these people on craigslist trying to get $350 or so for a BIC board. What a bunch of morons. Who would by a surfboard from a company that sells pens and lighters anyway?
    A writer with a bad Smoking habit

An artist that likes to make bonfires

HA! Who would 'by"....someone else seems to be a moron??

bics are awesome. i'd want one if they didnt cover them with retarded designs. should just make em plain white

Images
    I would like a BIC for my out of town friends who visit me and want to learn to surf. Then I don't need to worry about them dinging it up....and if they do...who cares its a BIC.

Images
    i agree with you, but i had a short lived interest in windsurfing and was very surprised to find out that Bic's are very popular sailboards and have a good portion of that market.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darealm View Post
    I would like a BIC for my out of town friends who visit me and want to learn to surf. Then I don't need to worry about them dinging it up....and if they do...who cares its a BIC.
    i've thought about that too... bic's seem like they can take a lickin and keep on tickin.

Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    bics are awesome. i'd want one if they didnt cover them with retarded designs. should just make em plain white
    NOOOOO any proper stoner will remind you that the white bic is bad luck....

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    NOOOOO any proper stoner will remind you that the white bic is bad luck....
    hahaha .