LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: These people!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA BEACH
    Posts
    1,329
    Images
    23

    These people!

    Are stupid. I keep seeing all these people on craigslist trying to get $350 or so for a BIC board. What a bunch of morons. Who would by a surfboard from a company that sells pens and lighters anyway?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CAPE MAY ,NJ
    Posts
    2,894
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    Are stupid. I keep seeing all these people on craigslist trying to get $350 or so for a BIC board. What a bunch of morons. Who would by a surfboard from a company that sells pens and lighters anyway?
    A writer with a bad Smoking habit

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    Are stupid. I keep seeing all these people on craigslist trying to get $350 or so for a BIC board. What a bunch of morons. Who would by a surfboard from a company that sells pens and lighters anyway?
    An artist that likes to make bonfires

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    Are stupid. I keep seeing all these people on craigslist trying to get $350 or so for a BIC board. What a bunch of morons. Who would by a surfboard from a company that sells pens and lighters anyway?

    HA! Who would 'by"....someone else seems to be a moron??

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Atlantic Ocean
    Posts
    261
    bics are awesome. i'd want one if they didnt cover them with retarded designs. should just make em plain white

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Monmouth County
    Posts
    173
    Images
    8
    I would like a BIC for my out of town friends who visit me and want to learn to surf. Then I don't need to worry about them dinging it up....and if they do...who cares its a BIC.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    garbage state
    Posts
    820
    Images
    3
    i agree with you, but i had a short lived interest in windsurfing and was very surprised to find out that Bic's are very popular sailboards and have a good portion of that market.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bethany Beach, DE
    Posts
    136
    Images
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darealm View Post
    I would like a BIC for my out of town friends who visit me and want to learn to surf. Then I don't need to worry about them dinging it up....and if they do...who cares its a BIC.
    i've thought about that too... bic's seem like they can take a lickin and keep on tickin.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    bics are awesome. i'd want one if they didnt cover them with retarded designs. should just make em plain white
    NOOOOO any proper stoner will remind you that the white bic is bad luck....

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    NOOOOO any proper stoner will remind you that the white bic is bad luck....
    hahaha .