LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    sooooo back on topic, is a 4/3 good?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon View Post
    sooooo back on topic, is a 4/3 good?
    Yeah, if you really think you'll get cold fast, then go with a 4/3. i guess it cant hurt. but the downside is when you get into may and june, having a thicker wetsuit just ends up tiring you out more. or at least thats what it does to me. but its better to be tired and warm than cold.

Quote Originally Posted by cobtaco223 View Post
    Yeah, if you really think you'll get cold fast, then go with a 4/3. i guess it cant hurt. but the downside is when you get into may and june, having a thicker wetsuit just ends up tiring you out more. or at least thats what it does to me. but its better to be tired and warm than cold.
    ok thanks

10char :'[

with something like an o'neill mutant or rip curl insulator (both have detachable hoods), you should be good from 40 up to where you don't need a wetsuit anymore. as someone else said, better to be too warm than too cold. personally, once the water hits 40, i refuse to wear anything thicker than a 4/3 unless the air is ridiculously cold.

Images
    I would get a 4/3 if you get cold easy . Hyperflex , Xcel are really good suits . If you have the bread get a Patagonia R3 I seen guys out in December in a R3's saying they were hot

thanks guys. yeah that Patagonia R3 is too expensive for a first wetsuit :P

Images
    I seen them on special in a link on this site liquid board shop

http://www.liquidboardshop.com/store...duct_list&c=52

Images
    if you are going with hyperflex, get a 3/2 amp. They are well made and extremely warm. On the colder days like in may you can throw a hooded rashguard underneath or i use their Polyolefin rashguard underneath and i'm nice and toasty. You'll be really warm in a 4/3 amp come june

don't mean to jump in on your thread, but it seems you got what you needed.

im looking to get a suit for the rest of the cold season and will use next year.
    i was looking at the oneill mutant 5/4 and hyperflex flow 5/4. i can get the oneill for about 20-30$ cheaper, just wondering if you guys had any experience with em

Quote Originally Posted by NJSwell View Post
    don't mean to jump in on your thread, but it seems you got what you needed.

im looking to get a suit for the rest of the cold season and will use next year.
    i was looking at the oneill mutant 5/4 and hyperflex flow 5/4. i can get the oneill for about 20-30$ cheaper, just wondering if you guys had any experience with em
    haha no problem