LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Oven Mitts

Hybrid View

Oven Mitts

Okay, so i was in OCMD today, and i come out of the water, and my gloves are all ripped up. I think my hand got caught on the leash or something, dont really know what happened. So now im looking for new mittens, because i heard they are more durable (the part in between the fingers cant rip or something) and they are alot warmer. I was looking at this one

http://www.wetsuitwearhouse.com/page...t-gloves/XM61N

Since its like 25 bucks, i wanna know if it is a good mitt or not. does anyone have this or have friends who have them? I cant find any reviews on the interwebs. I already used the google.
    Thanks guys
    Last edited by cobtaco223; Mar 25, 2011 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Hyperflex Oven Mitt

they're cheap and look like they'll last, however i haven't heard great things from hyperflex concerning their gloves. if you want nice mitts, get the xcel drylocks

Check the wetsuit review sticky thread up above..I'll second the xcel drylocks

the xcel drylocks look sick, but they are like 50 bucks, and i dont want the same thing happening to them that happened to my oneil lobster claws. Anybody know the flaws exactly with the hyperflex gloves?

dude, i get a new pair of 5mill hyperflex 5finger gloves every year. they're warm, never had a problem with them, and there 15bucks! I wear these from mid december through about now, and then i switch over to my 3mill oneill psycho gloves (tha shiz). Anyway, i say stick to hyperflex for gloves, but definitely excel drylock boots. thats my standard git-up.

Images
    Get Xcel Drylocks and be done with it .( this is coming from a Hyperflex guy too)

Quote Originally Posted by cobtaco223 View Post
    http://www.wetsuitwearhouse.com/page...t-gloves/XM61N

Since its like 25 bucks, i wanna know if it is a good mitt or not. does anyone have this or have friends who have them? I cant find any reviews on the interwebs. I already used the google.
    Thanks guys
    I have these mitts, and I love them. My hands have never gotten cold, and they are actually easier to get on and off then I would have thought. Also... $25!