LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Let me introduce myself

Hey all. Intermediate/novice here. Been lurking the forum for a few months.

I've surfed for the past several summers and finally getting good enough where I want to buy a wetsuite and get some fall action.

I'm not a shredder but I do OK on my 7-2 and long board. I live on James Island and surf Folly as much as I can. I'm just about ready for a shorter board I think.

Surf report is calling for 4 ft+ Wednesday afternoon. Anything to get excited about? Other than Bertha a few weeks ago its been fairly flat.

waynetheinsaaaane gets excited about new members

leave fran dresher OUT of it.

This could be funny...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post

I've surfed for the past several summers and finally getting good enough where I want to buy a wetsuite and get some fall action.

I'm not a shredder but I do OK on my 7-2 and long board. I live on James Island and surf Folly as much as I can. I'm just about ready for a shorter board I think.

Surf report is calling for 4 ft+ Wednesday afternoon. Anything to get excited about? Other than Bertha a few weeks ago its been fairly flat.
    Hi Gus, I live on James Island too. I'll go surf with you sometime. PM me.

Hi Gus,
    As a fellow Charlestonian, I feel like I need to welcome you to our forum properly. How is your relationship with Jesus? How do you feel about sexual relations with people of the Hindu faith? Anyways, don't trust things you see in surf reports more than a day or two out. The weather is not so easy to predict, and waves rely on the weather. I hope you have thick skin and don't mind the occasional bench off. If you can handle that, I am sure you will be ripping on gnomes in no time, just like the rest of this dysfunctional internet family.

Cheers,
    Brew

Images
    Hey all. Intermediate/novice here. Been using for a few months and now I know I have a problem.

<cue several voices in unison>Hi Gus.

I like this guy already.

Images
    welcome aboard brother nice to see someone else from the best state in the world on this forum, viva la south. but only kooks surf 7,2 foot boards, only real surfers surf 7,0 and below get with the program before you paddle out to folly or hhi...the best break in the state but you wouldnt know because you dont live here brah, lokals only. i bet you Charleston people think your better than us that are as far south in south carolina as you can go.but anyways back to the 4 foot thats a little small because over here on the island its forecasted at at least 22 1/2 feet. #hhi the belmar of the south. can you do a air? because if you cant you dont deserve a wetsuite or even need to look at one. i bet your car has about 50 surf logos of your favorite companies, and you brag about how hard you shred and you cant even do a carolina cutback. oh and it hasnt been flat here at all its been atleast 2-5feet the last to weeks after bertha.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Hi Gus, I live on James Island too. I'll go surf with you sometime. PM me.
    I don't know man, it appears you're a Clemson fan.

JK. Will do.

Hey Bill, good to hear from you again.