LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Smile place to get a wetsuit in nj?

i have checked eastern lines in belmar and brave new world in little silver, but they both didnt have any well fitting 4/3 wetsuits in my size. you guys know anyplace where i can get a wetsuit? a shop in monmouth or ocean county would be best
    Last edited by lemon; Mar 28, 2011 at 03:43 AM.

Farias on Long Beach Island, there they have lots of brands with different sizes: Rip Curl, Xcel, O'neil, Patagonia, Quiksilver, Matuse.

Online. jackssurfboards.com has all suits 30-50% off. killer deals

got a brand new 3.2 tags still on body glove vapor, a 400$ suit you can check the website ill give u for half of that, size medium

Images
    wetsuit warehouse online. they have a huge inventory and their sizing chart never led me wrong, plus they're very reasonable.

Images
    There's Wetsuit World in Stone Harbor , NJ . They carry Hyperflex wetsuits . You can also Try Heritage in OCNJ they carry Xcel, Rip Curl , Patigonia and a cpl other brands i belive

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    wetsuit warehouse online. they have a huge inventory and their sizing chart never led me wrong, plus they're very reasonable.
    Definitly.....Plus no tax or shipping and never any bull if you need to return.

Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    yup....the best

Quote Originally Posted by wave1rider65 View Post
    Definitly.....Plus no tax or shipping and never any bull if you need to return.
    Agree with the Wetsuit Warehouse - fast (1-2 days) free shipping. Plus they carry Hyperflex, best suit for the money hands down.

Try, Cosmic Bull surfboards in Long Branch, Bare Wires in Long Branch, Spellbinders in Allenhurst, online, wetsuit warehouse is great to deal with, super easy returns/exchanges, Jacks is good too.

Try cosmic bull for some different brands and you get a great education there, Bill knows his stuff really well.

For the $$ Hyperflex is great, have 5/4/3, 4/3 & 3/2 happy with them all.

Good luck and Support your local shop!!!