LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    That was a pretty sick short video... Not that my opinion, or anyone elses opinion should matter but - I sort of feel like if you rip, or are at least very competent (which I'm sure you are) you should wear whatever you want... Only thing that I ever judge is someone who has no clue wtf they are doing with 15 pretend sponsor stickers on there board like they're getting a quick sesh in right before there flight to a contest in Indo...

Images
    I guess I am old fashion is guess Black wetsuits, Plain color board with no wild graphics and Board short that are one color and dont go past my knee.

those neon wetsuit went out of style with the web paddling gloves of the 80's. All you need is some old school okleys and a freestyle windbreaker and you in

nothing screams 'Kook' louder than following the latest trends in everything. Kinda reminds me of the old 'Wilber Kookmeyer" comics where he had all the flashy gear and sported the latest 'fashion' but couldn't surf for crap.

BTW black also keeps you warmer which is why alot of people sport it.

A bunch of sheep

Quote Originally Posted by n2waves View Post
    Nice edit - too bad you don't know what a real wetsuit is. I'm sure you wear a white t-shirt and jeans everywhere too or have no graphics on your board. Go ahead and wear a black wetsuit and look like everyone else because no one will notice you surfing anyways. Regardless of color there is a reason why so many companies including Nike 6.0 have their suits made by Buell for their teams. Having a selection of adding a variety color is a plus in my opinion especially if you are surfing in crowded places and have a photog.
    the edit is because I initially told you to f*ck off.

Images
    Nothing makes me stand out from the crowd more than the 3" Nike logo on my thigh and the sick flame graphics on the bottom of my board. That's what gets me noticed. The cameras go crazy for that stuff. My ability is just an afterthought.

If Nike really cared about making quality suits they would make a quality product themselves, not slap their name on someone else's product.

Nat Young rips, but all he's missing is the stormtrooper helmet and he could be cast in the next Star Wars movie.

Images
    No one said wear a suit like Nat Young. This thread is a complete waste of time, i'm sure you all are amazing surfers.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    the edit is because I initially told you to f*ck off.
    lolz....

NO i have not seen yet but like to watch or know about it so any one can give me more resources to get knowledge about it.

I take my wetsuits the same way I take my coffee and my womens...

Black and pipin' hot.