LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does anyone know which long john Nat Young is using on this video?

dunno but he is riiiippppping

says nike 6.0 on his thigh

3. I don't think hes wearing a long john. It looks like a black and white wetsuit to me.

cool video, looks like fun. Why does everyone want a stupid looking wetsuit these days? Function over fashion, dudes. Those are probably "contest" or "pro model" suits that are lighter and more flexible, but not durable for sh*t. My friend got the blue xcel chesty, thinking it would make him stand out in a crowd... looks black when its wet (facepalm)

i dream of flashy waves, not flashy gear

Quote Originally Posted by Thommello View Post
    This isn't a long john. it's a black and white fullsuit. Nike 6.0, RVCA, oakley, volcom, and a few other companies that don't make wetsuits have contracts with the company "Buell Wetsuits" to make their wetsuits for them. from the reviews i've read, Buell makes killer suits. the 3/2 is $360. along with getting a killer suit, you can choose from up to 50 different color combinations : http://www.buellwetsuits.com/blogs/n...-now-available.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    cool video, looks like fun. Why does everyone want a stupid looking wetsuit these days? Function over fashion, dudes. Those are probably "contest" or "pro model" suits that are lighter and more flexible, but not durable for sh*t. My friend got the blue xcel chesty, thinking it would make him stand out in a crowd... looks black when its wet (facepalm)

i dream of flashy waves, not flashy gear
    No one cares what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by n2waves View Post
    put your haterblockaz on bro

hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by n2waves View Post
    Typical monkey see, monkey do ... Go ahead and get your fuchsia and yellow $360 wetsuit. here, ill save you $335 http://www.scuba.com/scuba-gear-65/0...t-Wetsuit.html
    Last edited by leethestud; Mar 29, 2011 at 09:58 PM.

Thats hilarious. I have to agree with Lee on this one but to each his own i guess. Nice looking on the diving suits website.

Images
    Nice edit - too bad you don't know what a real wetsuit is. I'm sure you wear a white t-shirt and jeans everywhere too or have no graphics on your board. Go ahead and wear a black wetsuit and look like everyone else because no one will notice you surfing anyways. Regardless of color there is a reason why so many companies including Nike 6.0 have their suits made by Buell for their teams. Having a selection of adding a variety color is a plus in my opinion especially if you are surfing in crowded places and have a photog.