LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

The Positive Thread...Finally!!

While laptop surfers fought each other on the forums, I went surfing!

Say one positive thing in this thread, like:

If you have an important point to make, don't try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time-a tremendous whack. – Winston Churchill

uhh, wait a minute a lot of you guys have already been doing that. Try this one:

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

ahh now don't you feel better? Go ahead, press the reply button and write a happy writing. Oh wait I have more!!

As my son Steve says, just ’smoosh’ it in there. It’s not a real word, but people seem to know what it means.
    -Bob Ross

Shnookie sure does!! Happy painting!
    Last edited by DaMook; Apr 2, 2011 at 12:23 AM. Reason: bob ross quote.

Images
    Hey, Bob Ross I love that guy!

that picture is disturbing.
    but on a positive note...

" whether you think you can, or whether you think you cant, either way you are right."

- Laird Hamilton

Images
    the best part is bob's afro pushing the side banner out of my screen hahha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    that picture is disturbing.
    but on a positive note...

" whether you think you can, or whether you think you cant, either way you are right."

- Laird Hamilton
    A very true statement, I think it was said by someone else first- maybe Henry Ford.

Images
    This is my all time favorite quote, spoken by Red (Morgan Freeman) in the Shawshank Redemption. I have this written out and hanging next to me at my desk.

I find I am so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
    Last edited by Zippy; Apr 2, 2011 at 02:59 AM.

rejoice in all things

i skipped classes to go surfing, and the barrels were well worth it. then i got to watch the devils beat the flyers such an exciting game and it was my first time at the prudential center

Images
    bob ross plaints waves...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lurt5FosdB4