LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    thanks for all the info! Also, I was looking to spend $600-800...I'll probably go the used route on this once I can find one.
    at that price range, you'll pretty much have no choice. cheapest new log i've seen has been around $950 or so. that's w/ color, tho. hard to find decent logs around here w/out some color on them.

check out Matador Surfboards. I've got a 9'2" El Dorado noserider which has held up really well, super fun too. I think it was only aboud $600 or $650 brand new...they make 'em pretty affordable

Being one of "THOSE" guys, I've ridden more noserider models than most. I have 2 votes, if you can find one used...
    1)The Bing Silver Spoon - wide, flip in the tale to ease in turning and lift the nose, flip in the last foot of the nose to reduce pearling, wide stable nose with blended concave. This is the best selling noserider @ my shop.
    2)Wynn Si Si Slider - well, I designed it SO it must be good... naaa just kidding. wide, flip in tail, pulled in hip compared to the SS, rolled bottom through the tail to ease in turning, wider nose with blended or deep concave(depending on the customer)
    both these boards are square tails. I find a square tail noserides better and so do most people.
    If you are looking for a noserider you should come up to the Beach House board swap in Bay Head this sunday. There are usually lots of boards in the range you are looking for.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ding King View Post
    Being one of "THOSE" guys, I've ridden more noserider models than most. I have 2 votes, if you can find one used...
    1)The Bing Silver Spoon - wide, flip in the tale to ease in turning and lift the nose, flip in the last foot of the nose to reduce pearling, wide stable nose with blended concave. This is the best selling noserider @ my shop.
    2)Wynn Si Si Slider - well, I designed it SO it must be good... naaa just kidding. wide, flip in tail, pulled in hip compared to the SS, rolled bottom through the tail to ease in turning, wider nose with blended or deep concave(depending on the customer)
    both these boards are square tails. I find a square tail noserides better and so do most people.
    If you are looking for a noserider you should come up to the Beach House board swap in Bay Head this sunday. There are usually lots of boards in the range you are looking for.
    I was gonna recomend the Silver Spoon but , I have never riddend one to give a honset opinion on it , I wanna get one in a 9'6 next winter aswell as a Dharma (those things look so sick)